Too good..the opening and closing both..
I am happy because Virat is going to realize his love for Sai and sad because both would be in a lot of pain after seperation.
🤗🤗
Me too!!! eagerly waiting!!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Too good..the opening and closing both..
I am happy because Virat is going to realize his love for Sai and sad because both would be in a lot of pain after seperation.
🤗🤗
Me too!!! eagerly waiting!!
Absolutely lovely and very apt post,
Loved each and every line you wrote
The poem the songs
everything
Indeed it was a beautiful and most cherished part of the episode
and I always say you should write more and more ❤️
aww thank you babe!!!! sabhi yahan itne talented hai aur waise bhi sairat ke liye likhne ka man karta hai!!! ❤️
Wow Siya, awesome post ❤❤.
Naughty Virat and jhalli Sai 😂😂
I was surprised at how comfortable she was lying down next to him, she realised her hands was on him and looks at him consciously and removes it but what about her legs 😂😂😉
As if that was nothing 😂😉.
Your giphs has highlighted those too ❤❤
I loved the lines you added at the end 😍
Specially the below one ❤❤
"inka rishta dhage ka mauhtaj nahi hai, jo toota toh jodna padega, usse kayi zyada mazboot hai, neev hilegi zaroor par anth main har mushil ho par kar yeh ek hojayenge!!!!! "
I couldn't see the scene where Virat keeps his gun that everyone was talking about, just saw it in your post. Thanks dear ❤❤.
thank you ❤️❤️
her leg and her dupatta also... all through out when they were sitting her dupatta was on his lap
@bold this i actually felt after his apology and her hamesha ke liye... becuase honestly she has moved on from it... and it is shown not just here but earlier also... when she gave him the gift, thank you for being my lucky charm
these two weeks when she missed him... when she was remembering him aur uska phone nahi lag raha tha... I love that they forgive each other wholeheartedly and know ki galti ho jaati hai...
aww thank you babe!!!! sabhi yahan itne talented hai aur waise bhi sairat ke liye likhne ka man karta hai!!! ❤️
I know I have read few but too write equally good.
Siya I was always a silent reader on the forum, I thing I have said this earlier also. I am and still am the ardent fan of Mr. Grey.
Even samiana and prejaj i had every little posts it is only sairat where I am keeping my views.
Being a silent reader I alwz look for good write ups
and u write really good I loved your comical post other day
Beautiful post 👏👏. A very good episode which you have made more beautiful with your comments. Yes the highlight today was there was no awkwardness between them. They have really progressed in their relationship and Virat has become more expressive. Liked Sonali's scene also.
I know I have read few but too write equally good.
Siya I was always a silent reader on the forum, I thing I have said this earlier also. I am and still am the ardent fan of Mr. Grey.
Even samiana and prejaj i had every little posts it is only sairat where I am keeping my views.
Being a silent reader I alwz look for good write ups
and u write really good I loved your comical post other day
awww thanks babe!!! this means a lot to me!! ( i actually have a comedy post in mind but abhi I am collecting more material for it)
awww thanks babe!!! this means a lot to me!! ( i actually have a comedy post in mind but abhi I am collecting more material for it)
I will wait for it
Who knows Virat bhi kam Sharmila Tagore nahin hai. 🤣
Love! ❤️
Did you write the following poem? Bahut acha hai... fits perfectly to their coming fate ....❤️
Dono aise tutenge
dono aise tuntenge
ki dil bikhar jaayega
sambhalna khudko mushkil ho jaayega
yaad main ek doosre ke
tadap tadap ke yaad aayenge yeh pal
saha nahi jaayega woh judaai
jo aane waala hai kal