So her theory is since I am not happy no one else can be. Its her insecurities that cause the issues. Also I noticed how Mogar goes Rab Rab all the time . The family is Hindu if I am not wrong so was that normal?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So her theory is since I am not happy no one else can be. Its her insecurities that cause the issues. Also I noticed how Mogar goes Rab Rab all the time . The family is Hindu if I am not wrong so was that normal?
Still curious. Brij ne Uday ko kyun roka?