I noticed it when Asfi said that,
but I thought rehne do, bawaal ho jayega🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I noticed it when Asfi said that,
but I thought rehne do, bawaal ho jayega🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Anila, who's with either Vyom or Vishal
to her couple name is VAnila🤣
Mujhe khud pata nahi if its Vyom or Vishal🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Anila, who's with either Vyom or Vishal
to her couple name is VAnila🤣
Delicious 🤣
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Haa gali gali mere aashiq he 🤣
surat se lekar france tak via singapore🤣
Originally posted by: Rubellite
Mujhe khud pata nahi if its Vyom or Vishal🤣🤣
BTW Vansh bhi ho Sakta hai
Rishi aayegi chaku leke 🤪
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
downright scandalous it is🤣
Close to nimbu mirchi🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I noticed it when Asfi said that,
but I thought rehne do, bawaal ho jayega🤣
Mujhe bolna pada ki title kyun nahi rakh sakte🤣
Originally posted by: Rubellite
Mujhe khud pata nahi if its Vyom or Vishal🤣🤣
BTW Vansh bhi ho Sakta hai
itna chhota kyu likha hai bada likh🤣
milne tujhe chaaku hi hai🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
surat se lekar france tak via singapore🤣
True yaar
That asshole ruin song for me 🥺
Oyeee... Mujhe dhoka de diya😭
Laane do chaku