Sairat Drabble - caught red handed ( part 3updated) - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

loved ot. couldn’t stop laughing. sober sai is hard for him to manage, i can’t even imagine virat’s condition if sai gets drunk. poor guy.😂😂😂😂

Oh my God, you are so sweet. You said you are unable to write a proper romance but did it for us 😭. Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou so much. And it was so good. I'm imagining Patralekha's face while seeing them like this🤣

Haaaawwwww, romaanchik horahe hai, near the khambha, in gadchiroli style using gadchilori romantic education🤣🤣

Waise,mujhe sabse zyaada maza aaya, jab thaali giri, cake gira, didi ki umeede aur vaade tootkar bikhargaye, tod phod ki aawaaze yaha tak aayi mujhe, aur bada maza aaya 

I loved it, pls koyi kuch toh spike kardo, kabhi bhi, galti se hi, taaki yeh sab ho, plssssssssss

Loved it yaar, pls write more❤

Awesome❤️

Sai rocked virat shocked

Pakhi didi ki duniya loot gayi😭pata nhi unko neend bhi aayegi ya phir vo sairat ke room ke pehra dengi.

Do write room part 2 plz.

Tried my best . Hope you guys like it

Part 2 next day morning

Sai woke up to four things that was amiss. First her pillow fort, second her missing husband , third a very realistic dream and a bad headache.

She found her husband looking anxious and walking back and forth. She called out to him and the expression on his face was a mixture of amusement and worry.

“Virat sir, don’t keep walking back and forth. I feel dizzy watching you do that. Also why is my pillow fort missing?”

Hearing this he just rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. He always annoys me with lack of response and today it’s getting on her nerves more because of the headache.

She got up from her bed and stood next to  her husband.

“Virat sir , I had a bad dream yesterday. I can’t say all the aspects of the dream was bad but. By any chance main aap par hamla kiya tha, gharwalon ke Samne. Aur I remember talking to kaku and stealing balloons.

When I was talking about balloons , I just saw one flying around in the room. Oh my god so the dream was real. I did do all that to Virat sir. I looked at him horrified and he in turn looked smug and happy. I am sure he is enjoying my plight. You are Sai Joshi , you can’t let him tease you.

“Sai, because of your antics. I am scared to go down and I have to head to work soon. I am sure they will create a huge drama. Also, I personally enjoyed your antics but the timing was bad. “ said Virat with a wink

“VIrat sir , you are the chaheeta beta of this house. I should be the one worried. I will be taunted the most. Aap kyun Dar rahe ho? I didn’t do anything wrong. You are my husband, I have every right to do whatever I want with you.”

“Acha madam, then it applies to me as well right since you are my wife. Thanks for the clarification, “,saying this Virat sir walked closer to me until I was caught between him and our cupboard. He came closer and was about to kiss her, when she pushed him away.

“Aap bhi na. We have a bigger issue now, ye sab bad mein aaram sei karenge. I have to head to college and already today I skipped chores. Let’s go together and hopefully no one will be there and we can sneak out. We can have breakfast outside , I will call aai and tell her.”

“That’s a good idea Sai but I thought you aren’t scared of anyone. This plan looks like an easy way out and that you are scared of my family for something that you think you didnt do wrong“

“Mein kissi sei darthi Nahi hoon. I am going now , aap bhi ayiye. Let’s settle this once and for all. We will apologise for the PDA and tell them if they want the great CHAVAN khandan to grow, yeh sab karna padega. Chaliye Virat sir.”

Virat was shell shocked. Does she even realise what she is saying? Until yesterday, we never shared our feelings openly and thanks to the spiked drink it feels like the dam is open and there is no going back. Virat thanked jo bhi Khet for the spiked drinks and happily followed his wife.

Edited by notaquitter - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Awesome❤️

Sai rocked virat shocked

Pakhi didi ki duniya loot gayi😭pata nhi unko neend bhi aayegi ya phir vo sairat ke room ke pehra dengi.

Do write room part 2 plz.

Aap request kiya, likh Diya. It’s updated in page 2. 

Omg when did Sai become so bold...😳😳... Till yesterday she was not able to call him Virat today she is planning a family with him..jai ho 😂😂... 

Before you kill me. I will ask this. Is there a part 3? 

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

Omg when did Sai become so bold...😳😳... Till yesterday she was not able to call him Virat today she is planning a family with him..jai ho 😂😂... 

Before you kill me. I will ask this. Is there a part 3? 

Haha it can only be family drama after this. I can’t write it and make it funny also 😢🙈

Sach me, abhi bhi Viru mood mein hai, kamaal hai. Aur baad mein aaram se karegi apne pati ke saath, kya hai yeh pata toh haina Sai ko,waise bhi anatomy mein weak hai yeh ladki🤣

Kamaal ka tha yaar, pls continue it. Mujhe drama dekhna hai abhi, pehli baar CN ka drama dekhna hai

Tadap rahi mein yeh sunne ke liye, "Badi mami, meri beizzati hui hai,mujhe aap pls apne maayke jaane dijiye"🤣

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

Sach me, abhi bhi Viru mood mein hai, kamaal hai. Aur baad mein aaram se karegi apne pati ke saath, kya hai yeh pata toh haina Sai ko,waise bhi anatomy mein weak hai yeh ladki🤣

Kamaal ka tha yaar, pls continue it. Mujhe drama dekhna hai abhi, pehli baar CN ka drama dekhna hai

Tadap rahi mein yeh sunne ke liye, "Badi mami, meri beizzati hui hai,mujhe aap pls apne maayke jaane dijiye"🤣

Part 3 aap likh dijiye. Your dialogues are mast in your OS. I will hand over the story rights to you 🤘🤗