Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat Drabble - caught red handed ( part 3updated)

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

tried something don’t know how it has turned out. That’s why I refrain from writing even a teeny bit of romance. Bear with me on this . Apologising in advance for the lameness.

It was Virat’s birthday and Sai planned a surprise with her college friends for him at midnight. Sadly, what both of them didn’t expect was their drinks to be spiked. They were both quite tipsy that they had to take a cab. Another big problem was to sneak into the house without getting caught.

Virat was somewhat in his senses but Sai was a goner. He didnt realise how handsy she was when she was tipsy. She never let go of his arm and was currently trying to nuzzle his neck and was commenting loudly about how she hates it when he cuts his hair and how she wants to cuddle every day. Virat wished that he could hear her say all this when they were in their room so that he can enjoy and make fun of her when she is sober. It would be a great to watch her horrified expression when she hears about the things she did. This is coming from someone who hasn’t stopped calling him sir.

“Sai, sambalke. Don’t make any noise. We will be in big trouble if we get caught .”

“Virat sir, aap itni darpok and unromantic hai. I will teach you what I learnt in Gadchiroli”. Sai saying this pushed Virat against the pillar inside the house near the staircase.

Virat didn’t know what to do. He could hear both of their heartbeats speeding up and she was so close to him.When suddenly they heard ,glasses fall down and were blinded by sudden brightness. Sai ,never to be distracted from a task chose that moment to start peppering kisses from his neck to his cheeks. He had to actually push her away from him and hold her away from him to notice where the noise and lights came from.

To his utmost horror, his family who never indulge in any of this stuff. Planned a surprise for him and everyone was waiting for him to come. The Aarti tali once held by kaku was on the ground, the glass plate that held his birthday cake was also on the floor in a shattered mess, the plate was once held by  Pakhi. The expressions on everyone’s face  was one   of shock ,if he wasn’t inebriated he wouldn’t have found the situation funny knowing his family. 

Before he could react, Sai escaped his clutches and was running around looking at everyone and jumping around to remove the balloons to play with them. Satisfied with the balloons in hand , she went in front of kaku and Pakhi of all people ,and kept asking why they were looking shocked,haven’t they seen couples romance before, if they didn’t know how or didn’t  have practice she was offering them tips that she learnt from gadchiroli.

Virat looked at his wife’s antics horrified and before anything major could happened, carried her bridal style and had to run to his room, all the while begging his aai with his eyes to hold the fort until the morning where without a doubt along with a bad hangover they would be subjected to harsh comments.

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why did he push her away?! I wish they had just continued and let pp/bk drop unconscious in shock! Hahaha. 😂

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Why did he push her away?! I wish they had just continued and let pp/bk drop unconscious in shock! Hahaha. 😂

Sadly that’s because of the authors inability to write decent romance and nice dialogues 😭🙈

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Loved it ❤❤😍

Waah, you gave us something right on time.

Loved this Sai and the shocked Virat 😂😂

And that dialogue where he thinks, that these are coming from a girl who doesn't stop to call him a sir 😂😂❤❤

The noise didn't stop her? 😂😂

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Loved it ❤❤😍

Waah, you gave us something right on time.

Loved this Sai and the shocked Virat 😂😂

And that dialogue where he thinks, that these are coming from a girl who doesn't stop to call him a sir 😂😂❤❤

The noise didn't stop her? 😂😂

Lol she was VERY focused in what she was doing. Unlike Virat who got distracted easily . 

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This one is awesome 👌

Virat ki toh chandi hain, room mein jaake Sai aur bhi bahut kuch bolegi aur karegi.

🤣🤣

Poor Pakhi.

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

This one is awesome 👌

Virat ki toh chandi hain, room mein jaake Sai aur bhi bahut kuch bolegi aur karegi.

🤣🤣

Poor Pakhi.

I am sure she will. I can totally imagine Sai being out of control.

and the walk of shame in the morning will be epic. But I am so bad with dialogues .

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hahaha, I love this.... Wah I can imagine virat and rest of family expressions. Iske upar tho pura ss bhanna chahiye🤣🤣... Too good

Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago
Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish they would have continue in the hall a bit😜

Kaku aur Pakhi didi ki duniya ruk jati🤣

Sai rocked Virat shocked☺️

Patani room mein Virat ke sath kya kya hone wala hai😛

Good going Sai

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

👏👏👏👏  superb... What a story. I love it. Paku shocked and Sairat rocked. We need a continuation. I can't wait to see what all Sai learnt in GC and who taught her. For the first time I want zillat arena scenes...😂