don't want any liplocks, steamy scenes dose increasing from each and every episode. Just show proper story development, initial episodes Riansh charm.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
don't want any liplocks, steamy scenes dose increasing from each and every episode. Just show proper story development, initial episodes Riansh charm.
angre ki izzat lut geya...🤪
RiAnsh kiss mil gayi Shivi 🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Vansh Oppa!?!?🤪🤣
Rish posted this is the best thing🤣🤣
I like Vansh Oppa but I love Vihaan Oppa😆
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
RiAnsh kiss mil gayi Shivi 🤣
Maine 6 baje aake dekha wo post😆
Main to 20 epi wait karne ko ready thi😆
Ridhima se Wait nahi hua🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Rish posted this is the best thing🤣🤣
I like Vansh Oppa but I love Vihaan Oppa😆
Yes.
Same
Originally posted by: immj2ridhbirnsh
don't want any liplocks, steamy scenes dose increasing from each and every episode. Just show proper story development, initial episodes Riansh charm.
Hey For me Charm.was lost long ago🤔
Now I just wanna enjoy dark thriller
I have 0 expectations now,So i will watch whatever they are throwing at our face🤪
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Maine 6 baje aake dekha wo post😆
Main to 20 epi wait karne ko ready thi😆
Ridhima se Wait nahi hua🤣🤣
Congratulations Shivi tumhari bhavishya vani puri hui😆
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Congratulations Shivi tumhari bhavishya vani puri hui😆
Good Morning Akansha🤗
Bohot jaldi puri ho gayi🤪
Main khud shock me chali gayi🤣🤣