|ANNS | Episode Discussion Thread #1- Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

62.8k

Users

30

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

HayaJafar313 thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03


Koi nikalo vo oldie ko show se😡

Her acting also too much irritating

Honestly, I sometimes want to bang her head somewhere...🤢
DUUFKFY6POTDGKOI thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: HayaJafar313

Honestly, I sometimes want to bang her head somewhere...🤢

I’m with you dear 😈

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

please go ahead and bang that oldie head as i will cover u lovelies😉

DUUFKFY6POTDGKOI thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ..KpopIsLife..

please go ahead and bang that oldie head as i will cover u lovelies😉

Everyone on ANNS let’s go to Mumbai lol

DUUFKFY6POTDGKOI thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Darsh was so good in today’s episode 😊

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WE2A2Q2FUB2VPO6F

Everyone on ANNS let’s go to Mumbai lol


Im with u pack ur bags😆

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EDE46DQM5MZV37Z5

Darsh was so good in today’s episode 😊


Havent seen it yet but will watch tomorrow😳

DUUFKFY6POTDGKOI thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

He wants his eyes so he see her

I crying when I saw tht scene 😭

DUUFKFY6POTDGKOI thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ..KpopIsLife..


Havent seen it yet but will watch tomorrow😳

Do watch it it’s great

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EMYCLCHIC634SWHD

He wants his eyes so he see her

I crying when I saw tht scene 😭


I saw the precap and it was quite emotional...🥺

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".