Honestly, I sometimes want to bang her head somewhere...🤢Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Koi nikalo vo oldie ko show se😡
Her acting also too much irritating
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Honestly, I sometimes want to bang her head somewhere...🤢Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Koi nikalo vo oldie ko show se😡
Her acting also too much irritating
Originally posted by: HayaJafar313
Honestly, I sometimes want to bang her head somewhere...🤢
I’m with you dear 😈
please go ahead and bang that oldie head as i will cover u lovelies😉
Originally posted by: ..KpopIsLife..
please go ahead and bang that oldie head as i will cover u lovelies😉
Everyone on ANNS let’s go to Mumbai lol
Darsh was so good in today’s episode 😊
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Darsh was so good in today’s episode 😊
Havent seen it yet but will watch tomorrow😳
He wants his eyes so he see her
I crying when I saw tht scene 😭
Do watch it it’s great
I saw the precap and it was quite emotional...🥺