Originally posted by: HayaJafar313
Truly...it was a heart wrenching scene...😥😥
Agree. Really feel bad for Darsh. Sometimes he really miss everything
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: HayaJafar313
Truly...it was a heart wrenching scene...😥😥
Agree. Really feel bad for Darsh. Sometimes he really miss everything
Darsh scenes are emotionl nd good. Very good acting by him
Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli
Darsh scenes are emotionl nd good. Very good acting by him
He is the best as Darsh. He acts so well😳
Yeah! And VJ is doing an amazing job in portraying everything...😍Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Agree. Really feel bad for Darsh. Sometimes he really miss everything
Originally posted by: HayaJafar313
Yeah! And VJ is doing an amazing job in portraying everything...😍
VJ is the best❤️
I am dying to meet him. I was hoping that if I would be dwarka that time then I could meet him.😳
Gosh! I also wanna meet him...but that's nearly impossible coz I don't know if he will come to Pakistan or not...and I can't come to India...sadly😒Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
VJ is the best❤️
I am dying to meet him. I was hoping that if I would be dwarka that time then I could meet him.😳