Off screen he has that boyish charm and on-screen all manly love both the version❤️
So true❤️😆..yaa boyish charm❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Off screen he has that boyish charm and on-screen all manly love both the version❤️
So true❤️😆..yaa boyish charm❤️
ohhh bhaisahab sablog 56 pahuch gye....I am on 14 only
Jiye jale jaan jale😆This look is for Abhijit & Pallu I guess😎🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM_6ES_BwBb/?igshid=1slvgf5c8dkrq
This look is for Abhijit & Pallu I guess😎🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM_6ES_BwBb/?igshid=1slvgf5c8dkrq
Haan 🤣
Dekhna ye banda apna one liner jarur marega Kal 🤣
Off screen he has that boyish charm and on-screen all manly love both the version❤️
Exactly... He show variations in both onscreen and off screen personalities... Poora bacha types lagta hain outside with all smiles
Jiye jale jaan jale😆
Naino tale😆
ohhh bhaisahab sablog 56 pahuch gye....I am on 14 only
Aaiye aap ka bhi intezaar tha🤗
Excited😎
his lines ---kala kabootar ke saat saari ka dukhaan
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4