Havana ran out of colors I guess 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Havana ran out of colors I guess 🤣
hey you are not khadoos wo hai kuchh log yaha waha😉🤣
hey Sristi meet Mishti😆❤️
you seem to be a cutie..so splashing pink on you 🤗
p.s-kroor singh and his baawri
As you guys still playing so wanna add all colors as colors are indication of brightness and happiness.
I pray that The Almighty bring All the happiness in your life and take away all the darkness around you all.
Ameen

Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
hey you are not khadoos wo hai kuchh log yaha waha😉🤣
hey Sristi meet Mishti😆❤️
you seem to be a cutie..so splashing pink on you 🤗
Aww sweet name ❤️ I love this game I’m going still play after holi is over 🙈
Chachi colour😆
Chacha color
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Aww sweet name ❤️ I love this game I’m going still play after holi is over 🙈
I edited and added something read post again ❤️
1st thread se mein ne colours ka collection buht kam rkha hai or baqi sab cheese phenki hai mein ne toh human ko bhi aik dosre pe pehnka hai🤣Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Havana ran out of colors I guess 🤣
sapera colour😆Chacha color
Ab I am running🤣
Red ant😈
Yellow 🐝
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264