Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Posting some of my RoSid edits here.
My all time favorite scene ::
Lovely picture.... 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Posting some of my RoSid edits here.
My all time favorite scene ::
Lovely picture.... 😍
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Happy Holi Guys ❤
I am Shirisha from Odisha.
You people can call me Shiri 🤗
Ok...
I am soujanya from Karnataka....
Nothing.... it's so boring today 😒
Bhaiya didn't came 😭 so now only me and mummy is there at home and it's too boring 🤔
Ok then go and study for exam....
Hello shiri....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Ok then go and study for exam....
Don't take exam name I just hate it 😡
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I forgot to post.... Good afternoon all....
You are being accurate for the wishes like ande..
BTW when will ande come 😒 missing her