I went out with a stuffed animal because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars 🤪🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I went out with a stuffed animal because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars 🤪🤪

And and why this sudden love for Shivi? U secretly have feelings for Vyom that ur unable to express?
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I don't have to give them tharki thoughts yaar,
you guys are enough🤣
What do you mean? They read our CCC? 😲😲
kisi aur ko kiss kardo🤪
soda ko kyun🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I don't have to give them tharki thoughts yaar,
you guys are enough🤣
😂😂😂
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I'm no gopi bahu, sorry😆
Gopi bahu part2...
sabas...Originally posted by: PassionStar
I went out with a stuffed animal because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars 🤪🤪
Kaise laga date...
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
What do you mean? They read our CCC? 😲😲
why would they do that??🤣
I said, you guys are enough for my thoughts😆
Chalo couple name banate he 🤪
AsVeer thik he? 🤪