Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Want to splash Pink colour on Season for amazing creations & SM updates👍🏼
Awww, Bhagyashree☺️ this made me smile so wide
Happy Holi🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Want to splash Pink colour on Season for amazing creations & SM updates👍🏼
Awww, Bhagyashree☺️ this made me smile so wide
Happy Holi🤗
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Splashing orange colour on Swetha-Sai for liking my posts
Splashing Pink colour on Bacillusbadius for always liking my posts ❤️
Happy Holi 🤗
I want to splash blue color on Rekha di for her calm aura, intelligence and great writing skills ❤️
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Splashing pink on Tani for being so sweet always.
Thanks dear😳
I would like to splash Rashi with colour Yellow for extending friendship hand when I was playing Being Holmes game!
Cheers.....
nope she wasn’tOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Was she here yesterday ? Hasini Holmes where are you ? I will splash her with Red colour then😆
Hasini Holmes are you fine?
I gave you thandai yesterday 😳
I will just splash those on your face rn 😈😆
I would like to splash Soni with colour Orange for extending friendship hand when I was playing Being Holmes game!
Cheers.....
Splashing rainbow 🌈 on gladiator for his dapper dp😎😆
You deserve more than just brown and yellow 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Splashing rainbow 🌈 on gladiator for his dapper dp😎😆
You deserve more than just brown and yellow 😆
I don't like it🥺🤧
Soni Behen and Nita Partner tum dono kidhar ho?
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264