Congrats Rish π€
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congrats Rish π€
Congratulations Rishiπ₯³ π€
IF Addictzπ
Amazing thread Ayushiπ β€οΈ
Riansh aur Vanshβ€οΈ
Thank you π€
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Congratulations let's celebrations...
Yayyy finally rish pink ho geyi...
Party...
Nice thread Ayushi...
Thank you Nisha π
I figured it!!! I was going through the gifs again and wanted to thank you for that particular βdialogue gifβ and Rrahulβs hand πππ€£π
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I figured it!!! I was going through the gifs again and wanted to thank you for that particular βdialogue gifβ and Rrahulβs hand πππ€£π
Glad you liked it π€ͺ
congratulations dear β€οΈ
Congratulations Rishi π€Pink color is looking good.
Nice thread Ayushi !! Rβs sanskari seduction se kitne aage aagayi π