Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat Drabble - isn’t there a better way to do this ?

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Not proofread. No punctuation. Literally typed in 5 mins. Breaking my own promise of not writing any OS. Hope you guys like it

Sai comes back from college to see what looks like a legal document on her desk. She went to see what it was with a heavy heart. To her surprise, it was a legal notice  already signed by Virat. Her vision blurred and she couldn’t see beyond his signature.She didn’t know what to do. She held the back of the chair for support. She could hear the heartbeat so fast. She fell to the ground completely lost. She thought she still had time and he wanted to get rid of her so quickly.

She just sat there on the ground. She couldn’t move. She couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t think straight. Why are you feeling this way sai ? You know this would happen one day. She kept looking at the piece of paper hoping it will disappear from sight. She pinched herself to see if she was dreaming. 

She doesn’t know how long she sat on the ground before she could hear Virat sir enter the room.

He kneeled down to wake her from her stupor. Asking her in his concerned voice if she was alright? He was apologising for something she couldn’t understand. He was saying  he didn’t expect her to react this way and he was feeling bad. She didn’t want to listen to his explanation.

She wiped her tears, she didn’t even realise she was crying.

“ I will not divorce you Virat sir. How dare you send me a divorce notice? Is this how you fulfil your responsibilities? That day in front of the family you said you will never leave me alone. Was that all a lie?  The little things I noticed and assumed you started liking me , just like I was falling for you. Was it not the truth ? It’s not about Pakhi didi because I heard you clearly telling her you don’t have feelings for her. What is this? Is there someone else? I will not divorce you,you hear me “. Sai said unable to control her temper

Virat was shell shocked. 

“ Sai , what are you talking about ? Why are you talking about divorce? I never sent you anything. The legal document your holding , can you please read what it says before over reacting” 

Sai shook her head and kept muttering that he was lying. Virat didn’t want to escalate this issue further just blurted out his surprise for her.

“Sai , I got a house for both of us and I needed some signatures since it is going to be under both of our names. I wanted it to be a surprise and I wanted to take you out to celebrate as well.  Stupid sunny, he said you will definitely like the surprise. I should never listen to him” 

He moved closer to Sai , who looked overjoyed and overwhelmed. He cupped her face and whispered 

“ so my toofan mail, although my surprise was an epic fail. Let’s go for a drive and you can tell me more about your feelings for me “ 

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wah, surprise karne wale ko surprise mil gaya 

Us ke to dil me ladoo foot rahe honge.

Good one 👍🏼

FUITV thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sukri

Wah, surprise karne wale ko surprise mil gaya 

Us ke to dil me ladoo foot rahe honge.

Good one 👍🏼

Thank you.:)

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wooohoooo... what a quirky lil surprise😁 Virat must be on Cloud 9 after Sai's confession🤩 That was a good shot👏🏼👏🏼

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aise vaade mat liya karo behen, waise hi jeena mushkil hi hai yaha pe,nano grams mein romance milta hai humein,aur ghum forum mein vaada nahi chalta hai,vaada mar chuka hai🤣

Aur,kya mast tha, bechare Viru ko mein bhi daant rahi thi, ki ye banda kyu vaada waghera ko seriously lera hai,Sai ki deal ko bhi le liya,mast a mast. Naya ghar,waah waah. Viru kamaal ka nikla, I loved it.

Pls shift hona dikhaavo na,plssssssss,naye ghar mein romance ka shubh shuruat,plssss,cute waala face plsss🤓

It was amazing,mujhe bhi ullu bana diya😆

FUITV thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Aise vaade mat liya karo behen, waise hi jeena mushkil hi hai yaha pe,nano grams mein romance milta hai humein,aur ghum forum mein vaada nahi chalta hai,vaada mar chuka hai🤣

Aur,kya mast tha, bechare Viru ko mein bhi daant rahi thi, ki ye banda kyu vaada waghera ko seriously lera hai,Sai ki deal ko bhi le liya,mast a mast. Naya ghar,waah waah. Viru kamaal ka nikla, I loved it.

Pls shift hona dikhaavo na,plssssssss,naye ghar mein romance ka shubh shuruat,plssss,cute waala face plsss🤓

It was amazing,mujhe bhi ullu bana diya😆

Hahah I will think of a sequel to it. But I wish I could write good romance wala drabbles. I started with a serious one but ended up making it funny.

I was so eager to read a new OS since i am updated in everything . I thought instead of waiting let me write a Drabble in the mean time.

clearly I am bad at sticking to my promise 

thanks for the feedback’s 💙

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved how you pulled a Virat chahvan on us in terms of Vada😆

Love you for this. ❤️❤️

So my greedy heart says there is another drabble that is about the drive they are going on😉

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aww.. first of all thanks for breaking your own vadha and writing the sweet os.... So sweet

FUITV thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cheekukabeej

I loved how you pulled a Virat chahvan on us in terms of Vada😆

Love you for this. ❤️❤️

So my greedy heart says there is another drabble that is about the drive they are going on😉

Haha I wish I could do justice to the drive but can’t write romance even under gun point. It’s so nice to read it with Hindi dialogues more than English. 

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's superb loved it ❤.