Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Safsoo thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Read an article on internet that Anjali has high chances of eviction. Another article shows some male contestant will be eliminated as per reports. Anyone of Nihal and Sawaii are fine but not Nachiket :(

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Nachiket is leaving. See his post on Instagram - he says it’s a really special episode for him. I don’t see the judges making it special for him. So it probably is his last performance 

Safsoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

I think Nachiket is leaving. See his post on Instagram - he says it’s a really special episode for him. I don’t see the judges making it special for him. So it probably is his last performance 

Oh no, the same thing happened for Sireesha

But I wonder how did he get out . Literally on all promos uploaded by Sony of other contestants, the comment section was full of "We want Nachiket's promo". Also I've seen many of his female fans going gaga over him, then how did he become the least voted contestant amongst the bottom 5 ? There's definitely some politics going on in the show.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Safsoo

Oh no, the same thing happened for Sireesha

But I wonder how did he get out . Literally on all promos uploaded by Sony of other contestants, the comment section was full of "We want Nachiket's promo". Also I've seen many of his female fans going gaga over him, then how did he become the least voted contestant amongst the bottom 5 ? There's definitely some politics going on in the show.

Of course there is! It’s so evident. Nachiket gets mausam badal diya but in the bottom, they mostly don’t air judges comments for him, yesterday he barely got to sing.

Judges keep praising average to poor singers like Ashish, SMP, Sawai and Nihal but not him. His promos and videos are uploaded last or not uploaded at all. 
The signs were always there. And I don’t think he doesn’t get enough votes - like you said the comment section on social media are full of ‘We want Nachikets promo’ , etc.

If he goes today, I’m not sure I’ll watch Indian idol religiously. I’ll watch only pieces if I can.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If he goes I hope he learnt something from II and it was not a total waste of time for him.

Yeah there s no reason to watch II it is just a cheap nautanki. The themes revolve around Bollywood and their endless duets are they awarding the winner to duet partners or what ?

What if that special someone is Sonu Nigam ? Just guessing....

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

If he goes I hope he learnt something from II and it was not a total waste of time for him.

Yeah there s no reason to watch II it is just a cheap nautanki. The themes revolve around Bollywood and their endless duets are they awarding the winner to duet partners or what ?

What if that special someone is Sonu Nigam ? Just guessing....

Good guess...hope its sonu nigam

And im sure about one thing nachiket will have good singing/acting career in marathi industry....he has got good looks and theatre background for acting

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Good guess...hope its sonu nigam

And im sure about one thing nachiket will have good singing/acting career in marathi industry....he has got good looks and theatre background for acting

I hope so. Reality show singers are not taken seriously because they are over hyped and presented as flawless which is not true which if a lay person like me can understand then experts definitely will.

It won't be easy, Marathi industry has very good singers esp in the classical field.

I hope he does n't fizzle away like the other reality singers only to appear in some other reality show.

Wishing him the best of luck in his future endeavours.