I need to go to the bathroom to spray some cold water on you!Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
I AM HOLDING BACK
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I need to go to the bathroom to spray some cold water on you!Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
I AM HOLDING BACK
Originally posted by: JIE7GHMBK4OV2O7F
Somebody please bash SP and Hotstar! 🤢
On second thoughts no, I don't want them to roast the PH in return
Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL guys i guess today the thread will move only with us being salty 🤪
OMG NO EPISODE TODAY?!?!??! TALK ABT A BAD DAY!!!!! wow
First no bts
then acp in bts
then kv trolling us
then hyping down
then crazy rainy sunday
then no episode
ummmmmm.....why is the universe against us!??! 😆
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Has anyone got the episode yet?? Still not uploaded for me.
You're the thread maker na... you can start on the next EDT...this one's gona finish whilst waiting for hot 🔥 🌟 whilst it waddles about 😆
Star plus used to do this with Kahaan hum Kahaan tum. it would come an hour later
dude wthhh what a random day to decide to do this too!!
but imagine if it was the episode of the car we had to wait. I would have died. at least we know this one is family drama this timeOriginally posted by: infinitie
dude wthhh what a random day to decide to do this too!!
OMG NO EPISODE TODAY?!?!??! TALK ABT A BAD DAY!!!!! wow
First no bts
then acp in bts
then kv trolling us
then hyping down
then crazy rainy sunday
then no episode
ummmmmm.....why is the universe against us!??! 😆
lol they were like these girls have been flying too high these days, gotta bring them all at once
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
I AM STILL AWAKE!!! I can feel sleep slowly leaving my body....and it's 2.12am
Bro sleep. At This time it's like the last wave of sleep crashes. If you miss it there is no sleep after.
guys!!!! SAAK is trending in india bc no episode is aired!!!
LOL KV will be like I LOVE YOU ANOKHI pe trend, HOLI pe trend, NO episode airing pe trend
what a fan following they have...wah