Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Very nice.......👌 interesting.......

Some guy from Sai's past will surely disturb Virat.......

As Neil and Aishwarya are affected and absent from sets....serial is dry and full of toxicity.....

I agree that it is not as beautiful as beforebut Once Neil returns I hope show becomes interesting as it follows separation and realisation....New phase of their relationship starts......

Please don't leave incomplete.......give a proper ending.....

Eager to read next update....please give soon...

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It was  a an amazing  update 

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Great chapter!! Virat is being so understanding here but maybe soon he will get jealous...i hope not. But i also want to see virat get a push into acting on his feelings and conveying at least some of it to Sai so that she realizes that things are changing between them! 

Yessssss!! That’s what I’m aiming at! Next update soon! ❤️

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasu06

Thanks for the update dear😇🤗

Awesome story😍

Hope jaldi se Virat aur Samrat ke beech sab thik ho jaye

Sairat ki batein hamesha dil ko chu jati hai😍

Waiting for next update🤗

Yes Samrat Virat will get better for sure!❤️

Glad you’re enjoying!!!!

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's amazing loved it plz continue. 

Thank youuu❤️

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya_Mehta

awesome update👍🏼

Thank youuu❤️

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

Heyy plz don't do this.. Plz continue it!! Ur story os very much interesting.. Waiting for the next one!! 

yes I’m continuing now since Virat is back❤️😆 Thank youuusmiley27

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Very nice.......👌 interesting.......

Some guy from Sai's past will surely disturb Virat.......

As Neil and Aishwarya are affected and absent from sets....serial is dry and full of toxicity.....

I agree that it is not as beautiful as beforebut Once Neil returns I hope show becomes interesting as it follows separation and realisation....New phase of their relationship starts......

Please don't leave incomplete.......give a proper ending.....

Eager to read next update....please give soon...

exactly what happened! Virat coming back has made so much difference!!! Thank youuusmiley27

Will update soon!

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavi12345

It was  a an amazing  update 

Thank youuusmiley27

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail

Chapter 4- Reality 

A Week Later

Virat and Sai had been busy with their work and college life respectively. However, Virat always tried to take out time for Sai but she would unintentionally ignore him. Sometimes she would be too engrossed in her studies and most of the time with Arjun in the evening when he used to come for regular checks. Arjun’s guidance was working well for Sai. She was motivated and happy. Virat could see this but could not stop being jealous since Sai had absolutely no time for him. 

VIRAT

Aaj uski last exam hai. I’m not going to let her study today. She should spend some time with me after all we stay in the same room. How can she continuously ignore me and stay so connected with that Arjun. He’s a nice guy. Par bas yaar. Meri biwi hai mai dekh lunga. Aa jata hai baar baar help karne. Waise mai konsa doctor hoon.

I walked towards my room happily thinking about the things I’m going to tell Sai today and I saw her sitting on the bed and talking to Arjun. She was in tears. She wasn’t crying but surely upset. I wonder what’s happening. I decided to stay out and listen.

“Sai ye sab aise kab tak chalega? Ye deal wali shadi? Are you kidding me? 5 Saal? Tum dono pagal ho. Kya tum dono ko pata hai 5 saal ek bahut lamba waqt hota hai.” Arjun caught her shoulders and tried to make her look at him

“Mai janti hoon par tabhi...I don’t know Arjun. Ye sahi hai ya galat.” She sobbed

Virat’s heart broke listening to Sai. Was their marriage of no meaning to her? A mistake? That’s what she thought? He still stayed there trying to get more out of the conversation.

“You seem to like him Sai.” 

“Arjun please unke dil mein koi aur hai”

“You didn’t deny it, Sai”

“Kyunki I guess Sai jhoot nai bolti.” She looked at him teary eyed

Virat was unable to register things. She still thinks him and Pakhi? She thinks I’m cheating? She likes me? What? WHATTT? Virat was unable to handle so much information.

“Virat likes you back.” Arjun smiled

“Arjun tum samajte kyun nahi. Maine tumhe sab kuch bataya. Aur tum..”

“Trust me on this, Sai. He’s not into Pakhi anymore.”

Virat for once thanked Arjun for atleast understanding him and conveying the same to his idiot wife. 

“I don’t know. Sometimes I feel he likes me. But most of the time I’m his responsibility. Just a responsibility. Just Kamal Sir’s daughter.”

Virat had tears in his eyes. He had a lot to clear out but before that he wanted to clear his own mind. Did Arjun guess correct? Does he like Sai? He’s definitely over Pakhi he knows that. But Sai he never thought that. He left leaving the two alone.

“I see he tries to get close to you and you slam the door on his face.”

“I can’t fall for him Arjun. It’s just a 5 year thing.”

“Aur tum dono se 6 mahine bhi handle nai ho rha. 5 saal ki baatein kar rai ho.” He laughed 

Sai hit Arjun with a pillow “Shut up”

“Don’t do this to him and you. If he wants to give this marriage a chance, you should do that too because that’s exactly what you want. Hmm?”

“I can’t handle losing him Arjun.” 

“Then don’t lose him. Simple. Tum ladkiyaan kabhi kabhi kaafi simple cheezon ko complicate kar deti ho.” He laughed again

“Sachmein?” She looked at him seriously 

“Sachmein. Now I need to leave hospital mein kaafi escalations chal rahe hai I need to check. Ok take care and please think over.”

Sai smiled to Arjun as he left.

VIRAT

I could not think straight. Yes, I have started considering her as my wife. I’m long over Pakhi. That promise? Whom I’m I kidding. It was stupid. Pakhi should move on with Samrat. Then why can’t I move on with Sai? Should I? Do I want to? I think so. I like spending time with her. Maybe she’s the one for me. It’s destiny. In these months of our marriage things have surely changed. My feelings have changed. I do look at her as my wife. I think it’s time I clear out things with her specially in regards to Pakhi. Sai, I’m really sorry you were troubled. I’ll take care of the rest.

Sai had been waiting for Virat for long. Thinking that he might be coming in late she decided to get ready for the Puja at home. She decided to wear a saree. 

“Virat Sir ko acha lagega.” She blushed 

She got ready but having issues with pinning the saree to the blouse and that’s when she Virat entered. 

“Sorry Sai.” He immediately looked the other side 

“Sirf pin hi kar rai hoon. Aap dekh sakte hai. Actually help karde toh..”

“Mai?..”

“Nai mai” she put her hands on waist and gave him a look causing the saree to fall a bit but she caught in time

He silently went to her and started helping her pin the saree

“Ye kitna difficult hai... aoooww.”

“Laga??” Virat looked at her

“Haa aaram se”

“Sorry Sai” 

“Mai soch raha hoon ki Jeeva ab kaafi behtar hai. Usko aur Pakhi ko ek honeymoon package gift karu” he saw her reaction in the mirror 

“Kya?”

“Tumne suna nai? Idea aacha nai laga?”

“Par aap?”

“Mai kya Sai. I hope tum ab tak nai soch Nai ho ki mai aur Pakhi. Please vo mere bhai ki biwi hai. Lo ho gaya” Virat quickly made his way to the washroom

“Finally said it.” Virat relaxed behind the washroom door

Sai was sitting on the bed thinking about what Virat just said.

“Really? Did he just mean unki life mein mere alawa I mean Pakhi didi nai hai?” 

Ashwini called Sai and she left thinking over Virat’s words. Virat and Sai did the puja with the whole family and made their way upstairs after dinner. Samrat was doing well. Since Arjun was on suspension, Alia his colleague used to help him out. Alia and Arjun are family friends. However, their equation hasn’t even been great. 

Samrat and Pakhi were still in an awkward zone. It was very difficult for both of them to come past it. Both could see Sai and Virat had moved on. They were still there in a pool of problems and embarrassing moments.

Virat joined Sai on the bed after freshening up and started clearing the pillow wall. 

“Ye aap kya kar rahe hai?”

“Tumhe mujpe abhi tak bharosa nai hai?”

“Bharose ki kya baat hai?”

“Sirf bharose ki hi baat hai”

“Muje aap pe pura bharosa hai”

“Good then. Let’s get rid of this. Thodi space mil jayegi.” 

Sai faced the other side and tried sleeping but she was sure the butterflies in her stomach are going to keep her awake late tonight.

——-

Hey guys! 

Virat is back and so is the update! 😂

Let me know how you guys like it! 

More comments = More love = Faster updates!

Love,

Ani🌸