SAAKK Chit Chat Club#6- Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

37.6k

Users

40

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I’m convinced there’s no holi.

I want a confession. Now.

🤣

Speed aachi hai tumhari 🤣🤣

Delusion ka score kitna hua!? 🤣

glowgetter thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I’m convinced there’s no holi.

I want a confession. Now.


NOW being the operative word ❤️

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Tbh rn ...I AM DANGEROUS!

my brother was tryna give me an economic lesson....and I was like I HAD PROFESSOR KARELA GIVING ME LESSONS BUT ISKA BHI DIMAAG KHARAB HOGAYA
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Disclaimer - All the laugh reactions I am reacting I DON'T MEAN IT. IF doesn't support pissed reaction, neither 'haath per peetke' crying emoji...So IF not taking me seriously rn!

glowgetter thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: YRUHEPCYQ5WV3BMJ

Am I the only one who is actually not upset or angry? I don't feel even 1% disappointed 😆

Am I in denial or something 🤣


Youre in sadma :P

53O5J2XAIA2UQEPO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I’m convinced there’s no holi.

I want a confession. Now.

Hey,

You there, still making demands I see🤣

TR_19 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

🤣🤣

KV is hilarious 🤣 🤣

Kv jaida hum FD holi ke liya pareshan hai.

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KUVD3QCGWB57OCSP

Am I the only one who is actually not upset or angry? I don't feel even 1% disappointed 😆

Am I in denial or something 🤣

BE MY THERAPIST!

53O5J2XAIA2UQEPO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

No, not really I am legit enjoying this🤣

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: E4JCL4YGIQLWSRGY

Am I the only one who is actually not upset or angry? I don't feel even 1% disappointed 😆

Am I in denial or something 🤣

I think yeh bachpan mein jhule se ghiri...

😂😂😂


Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".