KV - Laddu? 😳
Fd- Two please☺️
KV- Here ...Three😳
Fd- Yumm....We flying☺️☺️
KV- Zeher bi tha usmein
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
KV - Laddu? 😳
Fd- Two please☺️
KV- Here ...Three😳
Fd- Yumm....We flying☺️☺️
KV- Zeher bi tha usmein
I had to go read something light to bring down the blood pressure 😀😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣
we were all depressed in the morning and now we're all upset
I’m so livid right now.Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
They took my maun vrat or what ??
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
KV - Laddu? 😳
Fd- Two please☺️
KV- Here ...Three😳
Fd- Yumm....We flying☺️☺️
KV- Zeher bi tha usmein
This was legit us 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol where did you get that picture of us
Imagine the motive -
Chaar pagal auraton kaa chaud mein kaatna hai
I AM DYING THIS IS LITERALLY US
LOL if we don't get holi after this you best believe the knives are coming out 🤣
I’m so livid right now.
Tbh rn ...I AM DANGEROUS!
I’m convinced there’s no holi.Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL if we don't get holi after this you best believe the knives are coming out 🤣
I want a confession. Now.
Originally posted by: FHT53WAV7WQF3EUY
Since this didn't work completely, he followed this up with some cricket match post which seems to have worked 😆
Ind won the match today against Eng and won the series too, so that still makes sense , I guess!? 🤣
Here I am defending him again! 🤣🤣
Am I the only one who is actually not upset or angry? I don't feel even 1% disappointed 😆
Am I in denial or something 🤣