Originally posted by: W2PGBRLUWLV5JFYP
https://twitter.com/karanvirsharma9/status/1376215189477990400?s=19
And this is the reply tweet for professor student thing😆
You guys should check the replies for this tweet as well its hilarious 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: W2PGBRLUWLV5JFYP
https://twitter.com/karanvirsharma9/status/1376215189477990400?s=19
And this is the reply tweet for professor student thing😆
You guys should check the replies for this tweet as well its hilarious 🤣
Originally posted by: KFJT4EMZROWE5UE3
Haaayeeeeee ☺️☺️ You're lucky Pepsi.. he's a good kisser ☺️👍🏼
WTF yaar Cola😊🤪
Tera wala dekh😆
Originally posted by: infinitie
im going to say no 🤣
😠😠😠😠😠😠
you will fly because if one flies. We all fly 😂😂😂
lol imma have a bucket of cold water next to me at all times to break my own dreams
he’s like calm your horses 🤣Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
This line is sooooo fucing apt! 🤣
kya hai??😃😲I'm sorry mujhe Rimi ka birthday yaad nahi😆Except I know it is in December 😃
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol imma have a bucket of cold water next to me at all times to break my own dreams
Broooo shruu
They aren't even shooting for Holi abhi tak 😆, he just posted it to create the hype and realised 'Oh shit , FD is going mad' , so he was like...wish hi kar deta hun.....🤣🤣🤣
THIS IS WHAT I’M SAYING
I think I’m going to forget holi is a thing 🤣
lol we will get ms. bhalla's colorful language directed at shaurya in the restaurant instead of holi