Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Holi episode hai bhi ya nahi 🤔
Isi ka to shaq hai humain🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Holi episode hai bhi ya nahi 🤔
Isi ka to shaq hai humain🤣
I wonder if his thought process literally went. “Oh shit”
lol i cannot believe he said hold your horses guys AS IF HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW THIRSTY WE ARE FOR HOLI he definitely was like oh shit 🤣
This line is sooooo fucing apt! 🤣
Originally posted by: RL37ISDDKZDGJAD6
https://twitter.com/karanvirsharma9/status/1376215189477990400?s=19
And this is the reply tweet for professor student thing😆
Yar i want class scenes!
He better remain teacher😂
THIS IS WHAT I’M SAYINGOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Holi episode hai bhi ya nahi 🤔
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
And then they say Why do I have TRUST ISSUES?! I mean-
we will all end up in therapy together one day and the reason will be the same
Originally posted by: EBQ7KFHO7AO6HQ4P
https://twitter.com/karanvirsharma9/status/1376215189477990400?s=19
And this is the reply tweet for professor student thing😆
Sir mat boliye na 🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Holi episode hai bhi ya nahi 🤔
im going to say no 🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Dekho mera kya aya🤪☺️🤣🤣
2 Nov 😳
https://twitter.com/buttersbih/status/1375722521668947968?s=19
Sirf cheek😆