kv also trolling us. Idk who to believe anymore 😂 TC was right one time 😂😂
lol imma trust no one
kv is giving me serious trust issues
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
kv also trolling us. Idk who to believe anymore 😂 TC was right one time 😂😂
lol imma trust no one
kv is giving me serious trust issues
SUCH A MASSIVE ONE!!! Changed the hype in a min!!
One second. And WE BACK TO DEPRESSION
I’m expressing high blood pressure.
lol what’s wrong with him! 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Now I am not quoting this!
dude where those metal traps, we need to use them on kv
Guys the saak promo reached 1 million views in a day!!!!!
Use maza ata
Ullu banaya😆
bruh holi is not happening. I’m done. 🙅🏻♀️
lol he probably realized what he was in for if he let this go for too long and reversed course real quick
and he's just there laughing!
next time i refuse to get hyped, y'all fly imma crawl
I wonder if his thought process literally went. “Oh shit”Originally posted by: infinitie
lol he probably realized what he was in for if he let this go for too long and reversed course real quick