Anybody else was watching today's match? Ind won!🥳 So so brilliant and nerve wrecking till the last over
Congrats, did not know 🥳🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anybody else was watching today's match? Ind won!🥳 So so brilliant and nerve wrecking till the last over
Congrats, did not know 🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Me, me & me
We are damn similar... posted the same thing simultaneously😆
I swear I was remembering all gods rn😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
A part of me is sad for Sam
Brilliant innings and quick thinking on his part. Deserved a century. He's been brilliant throughout out the series actually👏
Brilliant innings and quick thinking on his part. Deserved a century. He's been brilliant throughout out the series actually👏
I completely agree... he for sure has a bright future👏 a smart player I'll say!
Idk why but nowadays I feel everyone is missing on their centuries by a few runs😳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
A part of me is sad for Sam
Sam?
Sargam ki Saadhe Saathi is sweet lekin thodu old wine new bottle 😊
Sam Curran... a cricketer from England... he missed his well deserved century today!
Also how brilliant was VK's one handed stunner!❤️👏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I completely agree... he for sure has a bright future👏 a smart player I'll say!
Idk why but nowadays I feel everyone is missing on their centuries by a few runs😳
Yeah strangely enough😆 Was so rooting for Shikhar the other day🥺
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Sam Curran... a cricketer from England... he missed his well deserved century today!
Ohhh! We were playing England
I am clueless about match isliye sorry
Chalti hu 👍🏼
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5