Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
na na, she did it with shagun pandey,
that's the real one🤣🤣
running away from here🤣
I thought it's a girl. But ladka he 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
na na, she did it with shagun pandey,
that's the real one🤣🤣
running away from here🤣
I thought it's a girl. But ladka he 🤪🤣
I know you kissed prem but bolne ki koi zarrorat nahi...Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Aditya Ojha kissed Nisha on the cheeks 🤪🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
I know you kissed prem but bolne ki koi zarrorat nahi...
Chup kar 🤪
You kissed Yug 🤪
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Kon good looking...
Meri birthday ko bhul jao abhi 5 month baki hai abhi...
this one
![]()
abhi k liye bhul jao mera birthday baad mein yaad dila dugi...Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
jaan bujh ke bola tha, and tera to kya mujhe apne cousins ka birthday bhi yaad nahi🤪
haan..sunday hai njoyy karlo😆
Yaaa very much
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I thought it's a girl. But ladka he 🤪🤣
Wait its a ladka? Shagun...? Woh Manmohini wala?
mein pagal nahi hu...