Laal laal tamatar nandu ke gaal😆
It reminds me of KYY😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Laal laal tamatar nandu ke gaal😆
It reminds me of KYY😆
From today onwards PS means Pinky Sabherwal😆
Done pakka🤣🤣 final hai yeh🤣
I am waiting too🥺 Trailer is lit. I hope iss saal aajaye🤪
Kyy?
Originally posted by: deepshiii
I am waiting too🥺 Trailer is lit. I hope iss saal aajaye🤪
Mee too.
Jab s dekha tha tab s tarap rahi mn😂
Theatre par dekhni hai🙈
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Done pakka🤣🤣 final hai yeh🤣
Lock kiya jaye😆
Ohh.srf naam suna iska!
KV ko log kitni chocolates dete hn🤦
Itnaaaa meetha😂🙈
Lock kiya jaye😆
Haanji computer ji😆 PS ki full form approved🤣