Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Zandu balm hai ghar pe🤣
Bhuvan bam is triggered😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Zandu balm hai ghar pe🤣
Bhuvan bam is triggered😆
Sab pagal hogaye 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Bhuvan bam is triggered😆
Is it just a balm and Bam joke or some deeper joke?😆
Don't follow Bhuvan because his stuff is kinda 18+😆
Now I m.splashing silver on myself🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Sab pagal hogaye 🤣
Aisa hi chalta raha sab ke colour change ho k hi holi khatam hogi 🤣
Hava was lifting Lions up 🤣Pata nahi kya soch rahe thi 🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Is it just a balm and Bam joke or some deeper joke?😆
Don't follow Bhuvan because his stuff is kinda 18+😆
Nahi nahi, he was bullied in school coz of his surname, so he would just pounce on people and say "aa laga le phir"😆
Originally posted by: Harinivas
OMG HAIII!!!
I am splashing on you back for patience 😂And then I run and splash on Gayatri di
for being your partner in being such a good reader
Awwee!!!!
Lots of colours to too
I splash further to kovi for bringing us all togather!!!
I m throwing radiant on Anmol 😈🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hava was lifting Lions up 🤣Pata nahi kya soch rahe thi 🤣
🤣
Anmol was throwing Vijay’s emails on someone 🤣
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264