Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How to delete u? 😂😂
U think ur an app or something that we can delete u like that 🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
WTH tune ye dikhi kaise...
Ye dikhne wali chez hi nahi...
Isse acha toh KTH tha...
Mujhe na hi KTH pasand hai aur na hi NIK🤢
Dono bakwas🤪
Originally posted by: .shivi396
But I haven't posted anything,What is evidence thag I'm posting unnecessary things🤔
I am Happy with IF,why i have to use IG🤪
I want u to use IG and be active there also
phirbhi kth supernatural show tha and ye bakwas...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
phirbhi kth supernatural show tha and ye bakwas...
Yaar Main to holi dekhne ke liye channel lagaya tha but when I saw Dayan I was like WTF is happening here🤪
Bakwas ki bhi ek limit hoti hai🤣🤢
mein rangu ko chor diya...🤪Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Yaar Main to holi dekhne ke liye channel lagaya tha but when I saw Dayan I was like WTF is happening here🤪
Bakwas ki bhi ek limit hoti hai🤣🤢
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
what in the hell is this??
Namak bhi supernatural ban gya
Nish is updating us , afterall YuTa .🤪