Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Tum to bach gayi fasi to main na to kya karu🤣
🤣
Aur nahi fasaungi... tum kahi matt jana😆🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Tum to bach gayi fasi to main na to kya karu🤣
🤣
Aur nahi fasaungi... tum kahi matt jana😆🤗
I want to splash Blue colour on Darshi di for her shayari, FFs, support, funny posts, chats❤️🤗
Kuch aur nahi mila tha kya 😆
le I m splashing orange now😈😈😈🤣🤣
I want to splash orange colour on Nina for her positive attitude
I wanna splash pakka black color on neon, juhi, abjini ,baci, pighalta bhoot kyuki maza aayaga na inke aise chehre dekhne me
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Splashing red colour on worthless😈🤣
Bura na Mano Holi haj🤣
Fir to yahi hoon😆
Splashing lots of Tamboli on Tani🥳🥳Thanks for all the beautiful VMs of our RubiNik🤗Keep loving them and keep singing balma bhagoda🤣
Happy Holi Tanika 🥳
Happy holi to you too, Anmol 🥳
I want to splash pink colour on Mishti
because she is so cute❤️❤️
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264