Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Will it be about didi or the one playing didi🤔
No offscreen, about our beloved Didi 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Will it be about didi or the one playing didi🤔
No offscreen, about our beloved Didi 😉
bezzati mat bhoolna 🤣
looking forward to your post!!!
Thank you! I was watching the old episodes and I was seeing virats love transition so wanted to know what everyone felt!! will wait for your reply ❤️
Mein bhi Siya,I too want a bit time, give me 15 more minutes,zara dimaag chaar paanch direction mein doud rahi hai iss topic mein,I'll try to be as honest as I can🤗
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Mein bhi Siya,I too want a bit time, give me 15 more minutes,zara dimaag chaar paanch direction mein doud rahi hai iss topic mein,I'll try to be as honest as I can🤗
okiesss!!! Till then i will continue watching the old episodes and see their love transition
Oh,zara dekh toh lu,aapke pov dekhne ke baad bhi didi ki beizzati mein karungi ya nahi🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Oh,zara dekh toh lu,aapke pov dekhne ke baad bhi didi ki beizzati mein karungi ya nahi🤣
oh hello!!! bezzati ko dhoka nahi deneka!! samajhla
Na,na, aisa hoga toh mera kya hoga. Beizzati ko dhoka,itna bada paap ,na na ,Virat ki vaade ki kasam I wont do it🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Na,na, aisa hoga toh mera kya hoga. Beizzati ko dhoka,itna bada paap ,na na ,Virat ki vaade ki kasam I wont do it🤣

HaaaaawwwwwwwViru ne mujhe good girl kaha,mein iska screen shot le rahi hu