How I wish I was born on nov 11 or 20 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
How I wish I was born on nov 11 or 20 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
How I wish I was born on nov 11 or 20 🤣🤣🤣
🤣 The issue is I have got KP following me..🤣
Like this..
Abrar Qazi Kissed me on my forehead🤣
Lucky you.😆
Hahahaha that’s also great!! We are all seeing how cute he can be when he is follow follow follow follow follow following you 🤣🤣🤣
LOL I got the guy married to two sisters sorry imlie and malini 🤪🤪
My birth date changes from today
Ps- HOLD MY AADHAR !
Originally posted by: infinitie
Hahahaha that’s also great!! We are all seeing how cute he can be when he is follow follow follow follow follow following you 🤣🤣🤣
N this is my hubby🤣

Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL I got the guy married to two sisters sorry imlie and malini 🤪🤪
And you will be the third one🤣
And you will be the third one🤣
lol it’s okay they can have him
I’m gonna follow follow KV who is follow following Darshi 🤣🤣