Chuddi baba ko tata bol dein
I have no words for this. NINNNAAAA 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chuddi baba ko tata bol dein
I have no words for this. NINNNAAAA 😲
CB please pay no attention 🥱 she knows not of what she speaks 😒 bacche ko maaf kardena chuddi baba pleajjjj 😭
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
CB please pay no attention 🥱 she knows not of what she speaks 😒 bacche ko maaf kardena chuddi baba pleajjjj 😭
Chuddi baba bura na mano Holi hai bacchi mazaak kar rahi hai 😭
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
CB please pay no attention 🥱 she knows not of what she speaks 😒 bacche ko maaf kardena chuddi baba pleajjjj 😭
Arshi is now sounding like Huma 😂
Chuddi baba bura na mano Holi hai bacchi mazaak kar rahi hai 😭
Song for CB😂
🤣🤣 They liked that 🤣🤣
Arshi is now sounding like Huma 😂
I have succumbed to the dark side 😒. The chuddi side 🤣
🤣🤣 They liked that 🤣🤣
How do you know 🤨
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I have succumbed to the dark side 😒. The chuddi side 🤣
Aww my dear don't get scare
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I have succumbed to the dark side 😒. The chuddi side 🤣
The right side 😎