Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| CC #31|Kuch Baatein Ankahi- Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

35.4k

Users

11

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

T2RLXOEK6SI3U3BP thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


🤣

I think she meant the dramatic effect😆


Why did I miss it? Please tell me the page # ASAP........🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MASMYPS5JCA3GKGK

No doubts about Razia's sweetness but Lavy's comparison.....Diabetes se safe raho...my friends...........smiley37

🤣

Why do my words always remind you of diabetes and heart diseases?🤣

T2RLXOEK6SI3U3BP thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Mujhae pata hain..everyone loves less trouble......😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: GPHPKOUCHVKQH466

What is kabar BTW? Meant to ask...Thanks...FB......😉

Kabhi kabar means sometimes...

Kabhi-kabhi to means the same...

AHXU3I6RFFHCSZ2D thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CKN5U5ATEV3DP5JQ

No doubts about Razia's sweetness but Lavy's comparison.....Diabetes se safe raho...my friends...........smiley37

Ji safe rahungi, fir bhi Diabetes ho gayi to Aapki pas hi aungi🤣

T2RLXOEK6SI3U3BP thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

🤣

Why do my words always remind you of diabetes and heart diseases?🤣

Because...they're...won't tell you...not always but sometimes........may be lacking little chocolate......

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 65FCIQZ6OP4GIR7Y


hmm..............let's make a stalking portfolio...............🤣🤣🤣

You make a move and I'll follow your footsteps 🤣

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


Yeh kya ho raha hai🤣


Pls insert S1 Shravan gif here🤣

Z3GJNTD673SRQQRE thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 2HTZWE2JU2JPCDAF

Hi Tanu! Where are you going?


Came to say Hi to you 🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


🤣

I think she meant the dramatic effect😆

Ohh... I got confused😆

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".