Sneha resembles Aishwarya Rai but looks more like a baby-faced version of her. Her features are very squished together and her eyes are much rounder shaped. But overall, I’d say that she can at least pass off as her relative.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sneha resembles Aishwarya Rai but looks more like a baby-faced version of her. Her features are very squished together and her eyes are much rounder shaped. But overall, I’d say that she can at least pass off as her relative.
Only Sneha.
Dia herself is a very very beautiful woman, but Aishwarya & her do not have any resemblance.
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s body in her 50s debate https://www.instagram.com/p/DYyXhU9DDJd/?img_index=9 igsh=anQ4YTB0d2Nkd3g5
https://x.com/i/status/2015979260247474489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7qOjXlW7d4 list=RDMM index=11 never seen this movie, but I've watched this song umpteen times. Two gorgeous...
40