Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Am I the only one jise chemistry pasand thi yahan?🤣
mujhe bhii..i loved organic chemistry❤️
humari mam bohat strict thi..toh ache se padh liya😆
but ab chemistry ka a,b,c yaad nahin aa raha ha😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Am I the only one jise chemistry pasand thi yahan?🤣
mujhe bhii..i loved organic chemistry❤️
humari mam bohat strict thi..toh ache se padh liya😆
but ab chemistry ka a,b,c yaad nahin aa raha ha😃
plz ish lolipop ko Aryan k saath bahar phek do...
rish party dega...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
tu Monday tak pink ho jayegi...
I hate that color yaaar
I wish they had another color instead of that pink
And I am not a pink color fan in general also
up above the world so high...Originally posted by: merryyura
How I wonder what you are⭐️
mujhe bhii..i loved organic chemistry❤️
humari mam bohat strict thi..toh ache se padh liya😆
but ab chemistry ka a,b,c yaad nahin aa raha ha😃
Yayy same, our teachers were nice toh padha ache se
Han wo bhi hai 😆
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
up above the world so high...
Like a diamond in the sky
same here...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I hate that color yaaar
I wish they had another color instead of that pink
And I am not a pink color fan in general also
I hate pink color...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I hate that color yaaar
I wish they had another color instead of that pink
And I am not a pink color fan in general also
Black? 😈