I am just confused. So much happening in one day! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am just confused. So much happening in one day! 😆
yes wedding gift from hubby😂😂
Originally posted by: ImHemangi
ye raghu ki shadi ka scene hai.... but ye etna krodhit kyu hai.... gusse wali shadi toh nhi kr rha hai na??? ab kya kr diya pallu ne jo ye gusse me shadi krega😣😣😣
i think amma is reason shadhi karo mai athi hu...types then he sends saree to pallu but she comes in white ...maybe
maybe its promo shoot because this track will come later ..
holi episode then lion exit then sangeet then this i think
Originally posted by: CookiesNCream
I am just confused. So much happening in one day! 😆
it seems a promo for april month
sare bomb ek hi din fodenge😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: CookiesNCream
I am just confused. So much happening in one day! 😆
I don't think the widow truth will be revealed so easily. I think this might be a little misleading.
I think the next twist they are gearing up for is the Amrutha pregnancy twist.
Yeh ho kya raha hai??🤪 If it's indeed the widow truth out then I'll be hella disappointed🥺 😭
Keeping my disappointment aside they look❤️ we so need a promo on this!!!!
the most awaited raghvi wedding on cards🔥🔥Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
ye mandap hai kya...
I don't think the widow truth will be revealed so easily. I think this might be a little misleading.
I think the next twist they are gearing up for is the Amrutha pregnancy twist.
Dude!!!! You just gave me a ray of hope now!! Thanks🤗😆 I really needed to hear this.😆
I really,really,reallyyyyyy hope you 're right👍🏼😭
I guess they are shooting for promo