Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
I agree thriller toh tha...
Yaaaa and that day like I told u about it, u know how much I like thriller / mysterious stuff
So I watched it and uppar se for Rrahul
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
I agree thriller toh tha...
Yaaaa and that day like I told u about it, u know how much I like thriller / mysterious stuff
So I watched it and uppar se for Rrahul
That’s a lie yaaar
She’s making stories out of it
Helllll No!!
Honestly idk why they made that Naagin even
That was so sh*t
same here...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Yaaaa and that day like I told u about it, u know how much I like thriller / mysterious stuff
So I watched it and uppar se for Rrahul
Thriller and mysterious story mujhe bohot pasand hai...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
same here...
Thriller and mysterious story mujhe bohot pasand hai...
Haaaa yaaar They are so good
no story Nothing kuch nahi tha oh show mein...
Uper se Jodie bhi hit nahi hui...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
no story Nothing kuch nahi tha oh show mein...
Uper se Jodie bhi hit nahi hui...
I hate RD her acting and dialogue delivery is sh*t
It was so sh*t
No surprises there , she loves such stuff🤣🤣
arey banate banate galti se reverse effect daal diya tha, to yeh nikal ke aaya and I was shocked🤣
so I thought sbko dikhate hain😆