TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

RaghVi OS: I Love You

Sometimes it gets difficult to voice out your feelings as if something is unanimously stopping you but at times in the heat of a moment you end up blurting out the things which surprises not only others but you too.
-Raghav Rao

Raghav's POV:

"WHAT!!" that was exactly the word that escaped my mouth and mind both hearing what Farhaad told me.

Saree ka dukaan is in hospital!

Okay, take a deep breath Raghav Rao, and don't you dare think anything bad! The situation is already worse and you thinking more bad will worsen it further.

" Tumhe pata hai tumhe kya karna hai karke Farhaad! " I voiced out shifting the bad thoughts away.

"Ji Anna, your jet is ready. " I heard him say and hung up the call.

Without giving anymore thought to the mess which is created back in India, I headed out of the hotel in which i was staying and got into my car, of course after telling the driver to move straight to the Airport not caring that I still had two day stay more for the deal to get signed.

Do hell with the deal!

Pallavi Deshmukh is my top most priority for the rest of my life!

The journey from London to all the way back to India went in a blurr as I was thinking only about her and the memories we had together.

That was the only way to keep my mind away from all the negative thoughts approaching my mind.

I was getting paranoid, agreed but something in me told that it was natural and rational.

On landing in Hyderabad, I straight away headed to the hospital Farhaad had messaged me the location of, as I hurriedly passed the large transparent door I found her brother Nikhil waiting near the reception area!

The sad look in his eyes scared me but I managed to mask it down.

"Pallavi kaha hai? " I asked and he moved to his right followed by me whose heart pace had increased to 1000 times by now and any moment it could explode dur to so much stress.

Hot tears involuntarily rolled down my cheeks as I saw her lying on the hospital bed covered with bandages through the glass window outside her room.

I only went for a few days and this is what she had done to herself.

She taught me how to live and now here she is lying all dull and lifeless. Her radiant smile is gone and those coffee brown orbs are resting after bearing so much pain.

She went through all of it alone and didn't contact me for once, maybe she thought I would worry a lot but isn't it a situation where anyone and everyone worries?

How dare she not inform me! I will take her class once she wakes up.

"She is fine sir! She is soundly sleeping due to meds. Don't worry so much! " Nikhil's voice brought me back from my trance of thoughts.

"Can you explain what exactly fine means? She is here suffering with pain, covered with lots of bandages and you are saying that she is fine! If this is fine for you then she should reconsider you being her brother!" I said in a threatening tone not even thinking twice because my anger was on its peak.

How dare he?

"I was just trying to comfort you!" He answered in a childish tone but my anger didn't melt yet.

"Save it! And get lost! " I litrelly ordered him to which he followed my word for once without arguing.

I then stepped inside and sat near her bed on the chair.

Looking at her I realized how selfish I had been with her! In the beginning I was trying to get her out of my way and when I realized her worth I made it a point to get her back by hook or by crook.

Her opinion, her feelings never mattered to me yet she gave in to my motives always and put her feeling below mine.

"How could you do this Pallavi? You always cared for me so effortlessly and I never gave a damn about it but from this instant I promise that your feelings and desires will be my utmost priority because I love you! I love you so damn much" I blabbered in a sobbing tone.

"Wha.. What did you say? " I heard her crackling voice and I looked at her face to find her eyes widen with shock.

"You opened your eyes! Yes, I am so happy!" I Instantly bent to hug her, of course careful of not hurting her.

"Yeah.. " She said and tried to sat up.

"Araam se! You just few hours ago were fighting for your life and now you are like as if nothing had happened!" I remarked at her careless attitude towards her health.

"Don't lecture me! I ain't a small girl! " She said glaring at me while i helped her sitting in a more comfortable position.

"Of course! Pallavi Deshmukh super girl hai karke " I teased her while sitting back in my original position on the chair near her bed.

She narrowed her eyes at me but instantly smiled again which got me confused.

"What were you saying, anyway? " She asked and I got confused as to what exactly she was talking about.

"Offo! That promise you were talking about few minutes ago! What was that?" She elaborated and I finally understood what she was talking about.

"Ohh! I was saying that, from this moment your happiness and desires will be my utmost priority and I won't compromise on that." I said proudly on my decision because I know I won't regret it.

"And? "she asked sounding excited.

"And, what? Nothing!" I said remembering my words.

"Why you made a promise like that? " She asked with some hope in her eyes

"Because I.." And realization hit me that because of so much stress I said that L word which once didn't bother me.

"Uhh. I.. " I tried to form words which I was miserably failing at.

"It's ok! " I heard her say and I sighed in relief.

She looked dull as I looked at her and damn I hated that sadness.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

After all its for her happiness.

"I love you Pallavi Deshmukh. I love you! " I said it plainly.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw her squealing with happiness.

"I love you too Raghav Rao!" She said and moved her hand which was fractured and damn a painful moan left her mouth.

"Stop being a kid! You are so responsible otherwise that you acting like this doesn't suit you." I scolded her as I checked her arm.

"Ghamandi Rao banna band karo!" She complained back.

"Stop acting like a kid then! Let me ask the nurse to have a check on you!" the moment I said it as if on a cue, Doctor came in and smiled, seeing Pallavi awake I guess.

"So you are awake! Good let's check you Pallavi!" He said and checked up on her and instructed the nurse about Pallavi's medication.

"Mr. Raghav, my wife is your big fan!" Doctor said and I curt nodded at him.

My focus was on Pallavi, hence anything or anyone else around, I don't care one bit!

Rude but she had made me feel this way because of her habits.

"I am glad! You saved my girlfriend's life! I owe you! " I said standing up, completely aware of her staring at me with open mouth.

"That's my duty Doctor! No need." He smiled and with that he left.

As soon as he left she pinched me with her non injured hand.

"Ouch! Ye kiske liye tha? " I said turning to her and sitting on the chair.

Can you even say that moments ago she was under the effect of anesthesia?

How can someone be energetic after going through such a situation?

But then also it's the Great Pallavi Deshmukh we are talking about, Saree Ka Dukaan after all!

"When did I became your girlfriend? " She asked raising her brow.

"The moment we confessed our love to each other we became that. By the way, I love you." I said as I can't help but repeating it and to my surprise she blushed.

"You know how to blush too! That's new!" I teased her.

"Shut up, ghamandi rao! " She said boldly using the nickname she always did to irritate me but not anymore.

I am glad that she is happy now, she deserves it.

I smiled at her. And just then Farhaad entered.

"Pallavi tell me how did it happened? " I asked in a serious tone.

"Woh mai shop se wapas aarahi thi tabhi ek car aayi dusri direction se aur meri scooty se crash hogayi!I don't know when cars started passing from that small road." She informed.

"It might be intentional!" Farhaad said.

"It sure was!Mai apne haatho se marega usko! " I said.

"It was just an accident aur koi aisa kyu karega bhala?" She intervened.

"Mujhse badla lene ka karke! I have a chain of rivals so anyone can do this!" I smirked.

"Then i should find out who it is Anna!" Farhaad said.

"Hmm! Jaise hi koi information mile, inform me! " I told him.

He nodded and waved a small bye to Pallavi before leaving the room.

I sat near her again.

I slowly held her hand and smiled.

Finally life is being fair on me!

"So, what my dear girlfriend would like to do now?" I asked to which she blushed.

"Hey I love my bold Pallavi Deshmukh and not this shy, all the time blushing girl!" I stated as a matter of fact.

"Well you will get her once you stop behaving this sweetly! " She said looking directly in my eyes.

And in another moment she looked sad.

"You look disheveled Raghav! You should go home and change! I am here only!" She said and she was right as I was still in my clothes from the flight. And I am awake since last night so yeah my appearance was not that much presentable but I don't care!

It's her whom I care about!

"And you think I would go leaving you in this state! No chance!I am going to stay here and most importantly I am going to take care of you!" I shot back.

She rolled her eyes at me opened her mouth to say something when i cut her words in between.

"Pallavi you are in pain and I don't wanna argue.. " I said but suddenly things around me fizzled and everything blackened.

The last thing I heard was a familiar voice shouting out my name in worry before I completely blacked out.

I slowly opened my eyes hearing commotion around me, my eyes within seconds recognized that I was in a hospital bed and Pallavi's bed beside me.

I tried sitting up straight when doctor came to help me.

Not eating anything for the past 48 hours and travelling as well took a toll on me! I knew it but how could I eat or even drink anything when my Pallavi was in such condition.

That's why several pipes were connected to my hand to increase glucose levels in my system.

" I don't freaking need this!" I snapped and pointed to the wires connected to my arm.

Just then my phone pinged and I looked at it to found that Farhaad had messaged something about Pallavi's accident.

"Anna, Pallavi's accident was intentional"

I roughly removed the tapes and pipes connected with my arm and walked towards the door.

"Raghav ruko! " I heard her say.

"Abhi iska time nhi hai!" I said storming out of the hospital, ready to kill the person who tried attacking on Pallavi.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

RaghVi OS: I Love You

Sometimes it gets difficult to voice out your feelings as if something is unanimously stopping you but at times in the heat of a moment you end up blurting out the things which surprises not only others but you too.
-Raghav Rao

Raghav's POV:

"WHAT!!" that was exactly the word that escaped my mouth and mind both hearing what Farhaad told me.

Saree ka dukaan is in hospital!

Okay, take a deep breath Raghav Rao, and don't you dare think anything bad! The situation is already worse and you thinking more bad will worsen it further.

" Tumhe pata hai tumhe kya karna hai karke Farhaad! " I voiced out shifting the bad thoughts away.

"Ji Anna, your jet is ready. " I heard him say and hung up the call.

Without giving anymore thought to the mess which is created back in India, I headed out of the hotel in which i was staying and got into my car, of course after telling the driver to move straight to the Airport not caring that I still had two day stay more for the deal to get signed.

Do hell with the deal!

Pallavi Deshmukh is my top most priority for the rest of my life!

The journey from London to all the way back to India went in a blurr as I was thinking only about her and the memories we had together.

That was the only way to keep my mind away from all the negative thoughts approaching my mind.

I was getting paranoid, agreed but something in me told that it was natural and rational.

On landing in Hyderabad, I straight away headed to the hospital Farhaad had messaged me the location of, as I hurriedly passed the large transparent door I found her brother Nikhil waiting near the reception area!

The sad look in his eyes scared me but I managed to mask it down.

"Pallavi kaha hai? " I asked and he moved to his right followed by me whose heart pace had increased to 1000 times by now and any moment it could explode dur to so much stress.

Hot tears involuntarily rolled down my cheeks as I saw her lying on the hospital bed covered with bandages through the glass window outside her room.

I only went for a few days and this is what she had done to herself.

She taught me how to live and now here she is lying all dull and lifeless. Her radiant smile is gone and those coffee brown orbs are resting after bearing so much pain.

She went through all of it alone and didn't contact me for once, maybe she thought I would worry a lot but isn't it a situation where anyone and everyone worries?

How dare she not inform me! I will take her class once she wakes up.

"She is fine sir! She is soundly sleeping due to meds. Don't worry so much! " Nikhil's voice brought me back from my trance of thoughts.

"Can you explain what exactly fine means? She is here suffering with pain, covered with lots of bandages and you are saying that she is fine! If this is fine for you then she should reconsider you being her brother!" I said in a threatening tone not even thinking twice because my anger was on its peak.

How dare he?

"I was just trying to comfort you!" He answered in a childish tone but my anger didn't melt yet.

"Save it! And get lost! " I litrelly ordered him to which he followed my word for once without arguing.

I then stepped inside and sat near her bed on the chair.

Looking at her I realized how selfish I had been with her! In the beginning I was trying to get her out of my way and when I realized her worth I made it a point to get her back by hook or by crook.

Her opinion, her feelings never mattered to me yet she gave in to my motives always and put her feeling below mine.

"How could you do this Pallavi? You always cared for me so effortlessly and I never gave a damn about it but from this instant I promise that your feelings and desires will be my utmost priority because I love you! I love you so damn much" I blabbered in a sobbing tone.

"Wha.. What did you say? " I heard her crackling voice and I looked at her face to find her eyes widen with shock.

"You opened your eyes! Yes, I am so happy!" I Instantly bent to hug her, of course careful of not hurting her.

"Yeah.. " She said and tried to sat up.

"Araam se! You just few hours ago were fighting for your life and now you are like as if nothing had happened!" I remarked at her careless attitude towards her health.

"Don't lecture me! I ain't a small girl! " She said glaring at me while i helped her sitting in a more comfortable position.

"Of course! Pallavi Deshmukh super girl hai karke " I teased her while sitting back in my original position on the chair near her bed.

She narrowed her eyes at me but instantly smiled again which got me confused.

"What were you saying, anyway? " She asked and I got confused as to what exactly she was talking about.

"Offo! That promise you were talking about few minutes ago! What was that?" She elaborated and I finally understood what she was talking about.

"Ohh! I was saying that, from this moment your happiness and desires will be my utmost priority and I won't compromise on that." I said proudly on my decision because I know I won't regret it.

"And? "she asked sounding excited.

"And, what? Nothing!" I said remembering my words.

"Why you made a promise like that? " She asked with some hope in her eyes

"Because I.." And realization hit me that because of so much stress I said that L word which once didn't bother me.

"Uhh. I.. " I tried to form words which I was miserably failing at.

"It's ok! " I heard her say and I sighed in relief.

She looked dull as I looked at her and damn I hated that sadness.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

After all its for her happiness.

"I love you Pallavi Deshmukh. I love you! " I said it plainly.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw her squealing with happiness.

"I love you too Raghav Rao!" She said and moved her hand which was fractured and damn a painful moan left her mouth.

"Stop being a kid! You are so responsible otherwise that you acting like this doesn't suit you." I scolded her as I checked her arm.

"Ghamandi Rao banna band karo!" She complained back.

"Stop acting like a kid then! Let me ask the nurse to have a check on you!" the moment I said it as if on a cue, Doctor came in and smiled, seeing Pallavi awake I guess.

"So you are awake! Good let's check you Pallavi!" He said and checked up on her and instructed the nurse about Pallavi's medication.

"Mr. Raghav, my wife is your big fan!" Doctor said and I curt nodded at him.

My focus was on Pallavi, hence anything or anyone else around, I don't care one bit!

Rude but she had made me feel this way because of her habits.

"I am glad! You saved my girlfriend's life! I owe you! " I said standing up, completely aware of her staring at me with open mouth.

"That's my duty Doctor! No need." He smiled and with that he left.

As soon as he left she pinched me with her non injured hand.

"Ouch! Ye kiske liye tha? " I said turning to her and sitting on the chair.

Can you even say that moments ago she was under the effect of anesthesia?

How can someone be energetic after going through such a situation?

But then also it's the Great Pallavi Deshmukh we are talking about, Saree Ka Dukaan after all!

"When did I became your girlfriend? " She asked raising her brow.

"The moment we confessed our love to each other we became that. By the way, I love you." I said as I can't help but repeating it and to my surprise she blushed.

"You know how to blush too! That's new!" I teased her.

"Shut up, ghamandi rao! " She said boldly using the nickname she always did to irritate me but not anymore.

I am glad that she is happy now, she deserves it.

I smiled at her. And just then Farhaad entered.

"Pallavi tell me how did it happened? " I asked in a serious tone.

"Woh mai shop se wapas aarahi thi tabhi ek car aayi dusri direction se aur meri scooty se crash hogayi!I don't know when cars started passing from that small road." She informed.

"It might be intentional!" Farhaad said.

"It sure was!Mai apne haatho se marega usko! " I said.

"It was just an accident aur koi aisa kyu karega bhala?" She intervened.

"Mujhse badla lene ka karke! I have a chain of rivals so anyone can do this!" I smirked.

"Then i should find out who it is Anna!" Farhaad said.

"Hmm! Jaise hi koi information mile, inform me! " I told him.

He nodded and waved a small bye to Pallavi before leaving the room.

I sat near her again.

I slowly held her hand and smiled.

Finally life is being fair on me!

"So, what my dear girlfriend would like to do now?" I asked to which she blushed.

"Hey I love my bold Pallavi Deshmukh and not this shy, all the time blushing girl!" I stated as a matter of fact.

"Well you will get her once you stop behaving this sweetly! " She said looking directly in my eyes.

And in another moment she looked sad.

"You look disheveled Raghav! You should go home and change! I am here only!" She said and she was right as I was still in my clothes from the flight. And I am awake since last night so yeah my appearance was not that much presentable but I don't care!

It's her whom I care about!

"And you think I would go leaving you in this state! No chance!I am going to stay here and most importantly I am going to take care of you!" I shot back.

She rolled her eyes at me opened her mouth to say something when i cut her words in between.

"Pallavi you are in pain and I don't wanna argue.. " I said but suddenly things around me fizzled and everything blackened.

The last thing I heard was a familiar voice shouting out my name in worry before I completely blacked out.

I slowly opened my eyes hearing commotion around me, my eyes within seconds recognized that I was in a hospital bed and Pallavi's bed beside me.

I tried sitting up straight when doctor came to help me.

Not eating anything for the past 48 hours and travelling as well took a toll on me! I knew it but how could I eat or even drink anything when my Pallavi was in such condition.

That's why several pipes were connected to my hand to increase glucose levels in my system.

" I don't freaking need this!" I snapped and pointed to the wires connected to my arm.

Just then my phone pinged and I looked at it to found that Farhaad had messaged something about Pallavi's accident.

"Anna, Pallavi's accident was intentional"

I roughly removed the tapes and pipes connected with my arm and walked towards the door.

"Raghav ruko! " I heard her say.

"Abhi iska time nhi hai!" I said storming out of the hospital, ready to kill the person who tried attacking on Pallavi.

Thanks for reading.

nicely placed anna ka junoon wala i love you sari ka dukan😊😊

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

nicely placed anna ka junoon wala i love you sari ka dukan😊😊

Thankyou so much! ❤❤❤❤

Glad you loved it! 😋❤🙌🏻

Mihika thumbnail

Loved it ... Please write more👏

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Loved it ... Please write more👏

Thankyou so much❤❤❤❤

Of course i will🙌🏻🙌🏻😋😋

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

This was so beautiful❤️

Lovely confession☺️

Keep writing😳

aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

First time reading any OS on this couple. Loved it. ❤️

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

That was cute os 😳

Btw you dp -shaurya looked really good in it 

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Enjoyed reading this side of Raghav. Will be a while before we get to see the two confessing, but absolutely loved this one exchange, so RaghVi!

😆

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

And I loved this OS. A protective Raghav is definitely a treat. I just loved how he directly called her his girlfriend. 

Private jet and all huh... the guy is loaded, no doubt there.

It was a delight to read your work, dear. I‘m sure Raghav would beat the living daylights out of the guy responsible.... Would love to read more of this, if you decide to add one more shot.

cheers.....