Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Our tmrw or their tmrw?? And what time?? 😂
After 12.30 pm ist. Give her 2-3 hours and since she's making siggies, another hour)🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Our tmrw or their tmrw?? And what time?? 😂
After 12.30 pm ist. Give her 2-3 hours and since she's making siggies, another hour)🤔
Morning my child 🤗Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
After 12.30 pm ist. Give her 2-3 hours and since she's making siggies, another hour)🤔
I will be asleep then. I guess 😂😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Our tmrw or their tmrw?? And what time?? 😂
IST I presume
Sorry if I sound intrusiveOriginally posted by: Savera84
Good Afternoon Everyone!
We are enjoying a bright and clear weekend after two pouring weekends.
Cheers......
But which timezone do you belong to?
Not at all!
My time zone is UTC+11
Or 5:30 hours ahead of India
Or Australian Eastern Standard Time
Now the time is ~10:05 AM IST and ~3:35 PM AEST
Cheers.....
Oh...Originally posted by: Savera84
Not at all!
My time zone is UTC+11
Or 5:30 hours ahead of India
Or Australian Eastern Standard Time
Now the time is ~10:05 AM IST and ~3:35 PM AEST
Cheers.....
Thanks🤗
Waise why do you post cheers after each post?
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Nina results kab hai??
8:30 or 9:00 PM IST 27th March
8:30 or 9:00 PM IST 27th March
Itna late?😲 but I get it, agar jaldi kiya toh us waale miss karenge😭
Kitne logo ne submit kiya?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Itna late?😲 but I get it, agar jaldi kiya toh us waale miss karenge😭
Kitne logo ne submit kiya?
Almost 15
Yeah it would be not convenient for some.
almost 9 to go nita nahi karne waali😆
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633