This whole thread sums up what I was saying in relation to this article:
https://twitter.com/heerbadimadhai/status/1375518581383778306?s=21
oh and this:
https://twitter.com/htshowbiz/status/1374537840814661633?s=21
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This whole thread sums up what I was saying in relation to this article:
https://twitter.com/heerbadimadhai/status/1375518581383778306?s=21
oh and this:
https://twitter.com/htshowbiz/status/1374537840814661633?s=21
This whole thread sums up what I was saying in relation to this article:
https://twitter.com/heerbadimadhai/status/1375518581383778306?s=21
oh and this:
https://twitter.com/htshowbiz/status/1374537840814661633?s=21
Insan kabhi itna jhoot bhi na boley
Insan kabhi itna jhoot bhi na boley
Sabse zyaada apne aap se 😊
That hug is everything wish we'd got a front-on view 😳 and lol at her being "what are you congratulating me for?" 😆 cuties.
I changed my mind, I actually love her look from yday. Maybe it's bc of all the content we got in it 😆 but these prints >>>>>>>>>> neon tracksuit
So Huma, since you did the maths on this, how long before we hit 60 mill as per cheelu's conservative estimate? 🤣
Bahut kam log 😒
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Bahut kam log 😒
Why you are getting sad for them
Why you are getting sad for them
I'm not, woh toh bas aeyvein😆
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I'm not, woh toh bas aeyvein😆
Ok 😂