ohhh bhaii🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ohhh bhaii🤣
lag raha double sided tape laga liya hai🤣this white strip on hs hand reminded me of korean show
Aatmanirbhar🤣
Ye all in one hero hai🤣🤣
wowww❤️
Ab mangalsutra dalo aur phere lo vivah sampann.
wahiii🤣Originally posted by: F7HA5UGB7U2MFVUI
Ye all in one hero hai🤣🤣
I didn't get what Pallu was more angry about? That she was taken to police station or "You are not special " taunt from RR,😀
She was so eager to meet him and she sunaofied him as soon she found him,😂
I didn't get what Pallu was more angry about? That she was taken to police station or "You are not special " taunt from RR,😀
She was so eager to meet him and she sunaofied him as soon she found him,😂
From 2 days she is stuck on that same😆..that she is not special for him😆..
Looks like she just didn't like it, when he said ur not special😭😆..
When she said about special word today I was like...Pallu is still stuck on that word😆
typical girly behaviour... aise hota hai jb hme koi psnd nhi krta hum uski trf aur attract hotey ki o hme kyu nhi psnd krta🤣🤣🤣🤣From 2 days she is stuck on that same😆..that she is not special for him😆..
Looks like she just didn't like it, when he said ur not special😭😆..
When she said about special word today I was like...Pallu is still stuck on that word😆
police station jyada gussa usko es baat ka hai ki why i m not special to you... 😂😂😂I didn't get what Pallu was more angry about? That she was taken to police station or "You are not special " taunt from RR,😀
She was so eager to meet him and she sunaofied him as soon she found him,😂
Originally posted by: ImHemangi
police station jyada gussa usko es baat ka hai ki why i m not special to you... 😂😂😂
So true🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4