Originally posted by: RaniZelda
They really did esp bc both were as ruthless as each other so no one was holding back...
Now this would be another SANKI pair also helps that I find both of them hot 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
They really did esp bc both were as ruthless as each other so no one was holding back...
Now this would be another SANKI pair also helps that I find both of them hot 🤣
LOOOOOOOOOLLL THAT CAPTION AND WHAT A SPOT 🤣
Also Arshi have you seen the trailer for meet the khans big in Bolton? If you haven’t and want a laugh watch it 🤣
LOOOOOOOOOLLL THAT CAPTION AND WHAT A SPOT 🤣
IKR? This fandom, honestly 😆
Also Arshi have you seen the trailer for meet the khans big in Bolton? If you haven’t and want a laugh watch it 🤣
Just checked it out, could barely get through 40 seconds 🤔 WHAT is with her face? Also...I *swear* they were in some bitter feud a while ago, domestic abuse, cheating, all that jazz? 😕
Okay I'm only reposting this bc the caption is hilarious 🤣 also I'm reposting it because I want to 😳😆
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Just checked it out, could barely get through 40 seconds 🤔 WHAT is with her face? Also...I *swear* they were in some bitter feud a while ago, domestic abuse, cheating, all that jazz? 😕
So she took him back because she’s so sensible. Inspirational really. She said that he was working from young age so never enjoyed the party scene. And now that’s all out of his system. And he wouldn’t cheat on her because he’s an old man. I mean she’s got it covered. 😊
ALSO KTLS NEXT WEEK 🔥🔥 I might catch up now 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Okay I'm only reposting this bc the caption is hilarious 🤣
also I'm reposting it because I want to😳😆
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THAT CAPTION I want to say I can see it but I really cannot
Also I saw a certain MLS story whose show recently ended after the shortest stint in ITV - he is posting a YouTube video of the
BTS of their show 🤣 I mean really really 🤣