Sairat Drabble - another hug 🤗

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I forgot how to use punctuation. Please forgive me

Virat was worried. His wife was acting so weirdly. She kept staring at him. Once he woke up in the middle of his sleep to see that she was staring at him from a small window on the pillow fort. She was so attentive to his needs for the past two days, which was surprising in itself. The shocking part was when he was driving away to work, she was standing in the balcony and looking at him going to work. 

He is happy by this behaviour but it was strange. She was being unusually chipku, everywhere he is , she is always somewhere near him. She usually doesn’t give him so much bhaav. 

He decided to ask aai. Aai asked him since when did he notice this behaviour and when he mentioned that she was like this since he mentioned about his training. Then aai gave him this all knowing look and walked off. Why are all women in his family behaving weirdly?

He went upstairs to say bye to Sai before leaving for his training. Sai wished him all the best and went back to studying. Iski mood ko kya hogaya hai , aaj kal? He finally said bye and was about to get out of the room. When he felt sai hug him from behind. He could feel his uniform getting wet with her tears.

He turned around to look at her and realised why she was behaving weirdly. He laughed out loud which seemed to anger her.

Virat sir, I am crying because I cannot imagine being in the room without you. But you find this amusing. 

Sorry baba. I never expected this reaction from you. I am sorry. I will be back soon sai . I will call you everyday. Okay?

Sach? 

Haan and I will miss you too sai. So much you have no idea. Before she could react he kissed her on her forehead , winked at her and left.

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail

Look at how desperate I am for a hug that I keep writing about it

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome loved it. 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Beautiful, loved it ❀❀

Chipku? He couldn't understand? His Aai could πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Virat ki dimaag ki batti kabhi kabhi jalti hi nahi hai

After you asked me to write yday, this was the exact thing I had planned to write, her looking at him always and also hugging from behind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't let your desperation to die out πŸ˜‰

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

well this is the only way we will get hugs in GHK. Please write more.

Otherwise 150 episodes and not 1 proper hug?

Hopefully 200th episode me milega πŸ€£

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Beautiful, loved it ❀❀

Chipku? He couldn't understand? His Aai could πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Virat ki dimaag ki batti kabhi kabhi jalti hi nahi hai

After you asked me to write yday, this was the exact thing I had planned to write, her looking at him always and also hugging from behind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't let your desperation to die out πŸ˜‰

Haha please write your version too. Your dialogues are awesome and so relatable. 

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I know I should be happy. But I'm sad because we didn't get this scene in the show. It would have been so beautifulπŸ₯Ίalas!

FUITV thumbnail

So many typos sorry guys. Thanks for reading despite that πŸ’™

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Look at how desperate I am for a hug that I keep writing about it

haha .. I love your desperation. πŸ˜‚...such a cute one ..Virat is tube lightt .. I can’t imagine what our reactions will be when the real hug happens ... half of us will be in coma ..

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aww, this is so sweet ..