Chidko aur chidko mere hale pe namak
My poor PraNal ship 😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chidko aur chidko mere hale pe namak
My poor PraNal ship 😭😭
Tbh the makers are being unfair and that’s causing a lot of problems but they are really stubborn so won’t listen
Any spoilers about Vashmay and Radha in post partition track?
Any spoilers about Vashmay and Radha in post partition track?
I don’t know
Even the AmDheer post partition track info I found out from here
I still see Kunal’s character as Amrit’s protective brother who was concerned about her health 😆
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
I still see Kunal’s character as Amrit’s protective brother who was concerned about her health 😆
He is saying something in the promo which is muted
Yeh toh nahi bol raha hai - yeh meri biwi hai 😆
Originally posted by: ananya3129
He is saying something in the promo which is muted
Yeh toh nahi bol raha hai - yeh meri biwi hai 😆
That dialogue and dhum tana tana tan in the background 😆
I just find this samosa thing so funny. What were they thinking when they were coming up with this
Post partition struggle gaya bhaad mai,inko toh sada samosa dikhana hai.
If they show Amrit marrried to Kunals character,I will quit,Amdheer ka kuch nahi ho sakta phir😭
nahiii🙉Originally posted by: ananya3129
He is saying something in the promo which is muted
Yeh toh nahi bol raha hai - yeh meri biwi hai 😆
What is left of Amdheer then?