Me packing my bags and running after you !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Me packing my bags and running after you !
🤣🤣🤣
Now I have a serious question, Did I Akanksha mean what we are interpreting or she just said it BTW.
P.s tagging not working for me. So Akanksha can u clear the confusion 😝😝😝
Originally posted by: infinitie
DUDE imagine the day after where she is trying to pretend she doesn't remember what she said because she's so embarrassed!! and he manages to catch her in her lies like you said i look sexy right and she's like no i said cute! and his smirk and her blush
OMG yes and she can tell him black is her fav color and he looks so good in black!!!
🤣Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Ikr ! I was looking for a puke reaction yesterday for that chavan- chawanprash guy you all were talking about.
I stopped watching that guy long back 🤣
These guys @infinite and @prs still watch him ? 😲
Can’t believe I liked them earlier
I need 🙈🥵🔥 emojis for this forum because rn I always get confused if I should react with ❤️🤩or 🤣
🤣
i need you to clarify.....saaf safaai-ing is happening in my head right now!!! 🤣🤣Originally posted by: shaylini
🤣🤣🤣
Now I have a serious question, Did I Akanksha mean what we are interpreting or she just said it BTW.
P.s tagging not working for me. So Akanksha can u clear the confusion 😝😝😝
You getting soft these days...focus on the hard parts ! They trouble later.
IN the serial she knows only Gidda na?
Or she can dance to bollywood also?
giddha but i dont mind if she does giddha again and he swoons seeing her
chal we will never leaveOriginally posted by: Akanksha29100
Me packing my bags and running after you !
....im so hyper right now i cant even explain!!!!! 🤣
you managed to get me hyper as well
This entire week/last weekend we were like BRIDGE SCENE BRIDGE SCENE
and this weekend and week we will be like HOLI SCENE HOLI SCENE 😆
i need you to clarify.....saaf safaai-ing is happening in my head right now!!! 🤣🤣
My vacuum is ready...
Bas switch on krna hai