Did you guys notice how cutely Shaurya smiled when Anokhi was bending to take the snack.. She is short so it was such a cute scene
I did
It was so cute
Their height difference is <3
Makes me wish for so many scenes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Did you guys notice how cutely Shaurya smiled when Anokhi was bending to take the snack.. She is short so it was such a cute scene
I did
It was so cute
Their height difference is <3
Makes me wish for so many scenes
Originally posted by: MBRO7HP2SYQAGI6Y
Shaurya is smart haan! I like how he quickly got Anokhi to promise not to pull the "I'm leaving card again" though he was referring to SIAC and her education (and meant it too) we know what the actual assurance he was seeking was 😆
LOL i love that naatak to dhamki cover up he did🤣 and then when she was going to remind him of this slip, he was like "oh shut up"
dude hes so smart. he was like you can never use that again...he wants her to stay foreverOriginally posted by: F5OS4IS4M2CD6VXM
Shaurya is smart haan! I like how he quickly got Anokhi to promise not to pull the "I'm leaving card again" though he was referring to SIAC and her education (and meant it too) we know what the actual assurance he was seeking was 😆
SAAKK writers are really good tbh this week we got so many family scenes but Shakhi scenes left us satisfied, they struck the right balance in the episodes
Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL i love that naatak to dhamki cover up he did🤣 and then when she was going to remind him of this slip, he was like "oh shut up"
But dude! He is really going to think twice before blowing his fuse again😆
omg you know what i noticed!!! remember how there was the fairy lights in the bts in the car....they used those as"street light" we got TROLLED
Yo we keep getting trolled!! I thought we were going to get some hot baarish romance with hum tum title playing in the background and those lights 🤣
okay now i'm just trolling myself
Originally posted by: G7BQHOBLQFXNUBSY
SAAKK writers are really good tbh this week we got so many family scenes but Shakhi scenes left us satisfied, they struck the right balance in the episodes
Agreed i'm glad that they've finally fallen into the grove and the bebo/AA thing seems interesting enough to keep us going! and tbh i was really hoping they would give us more ShaStha and so I'm glad they are making use of those actors' potential as well because their scenes are bomb!
also who wants to see reema teasing Shaurya??? ☺️ i'd love a moment when he asks where all students are to the group and reema goes "sirr...Anokhi yaha nahi hain" and he fumbles and goes "maine..maine yeh kaha poocha...uhhh ummm uuhhh" LOL
They way things are developing PS will ask her to excuse them many times in future Reema will get plenty of chances to tease them 😳
PS Kuch bol bhi nahi payega 😆
Director ka kya haal ho gaya lol 🤣
Originally posted by: DSDZAFIUT52AHIXY
But dude! He is really going to think twice before blowing his fuse again😆
He was being soo careful and tbh i don't even think she cared as much but he was so on edge about it 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I did
It was so cute
Their height difference is <3
Makes me wish for so many scenes
Okay, I am going to bring up the library again😆
I really want a scene of her struggling to reach for a book and he just lifts her up without thinking
And of course the library would once again be completely empty for them 😛