Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow wow......super....

Interesting story.......handsome hunk related to sai who is her family member and that too in a relation in which they can marry if they want....

Now Virat's jealousy and possessiveness will have no limits.....Arjun is her family but Sai never vocalised about Virat being her family.....this will create a lot of hurt and jealousy in him....

I am also South Indian infact telugu.....so I now the relation.....infact in general bava and mardalu relationship is portrayed very romantically in telugu movies.....

Very very eager to read next part....please please give soon....

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry guys! I was on a break with the show and forum! I will update in this week! Thank you so much πŸ’–

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bibliophile68

Sorry guys! I was on a break with the show and forum! I will update in this week! Thank you so much πŸ’–

Yeah!!!🀞🀞🀞❀

Odd-ball thumbnail

PART-2 

Arjun had to leave suddenly from chavvan mansion due to a call from his senior officer. Ashwini and sai insisted Arjun to leave after having dinner with the family to which Arjun promised that he will visit their house for lunch on the upcoming Sunday for sure.

Sai was too happy to hear the sugar-coated taunts of Pakhi didi and harmless teasing remarks of shivani bua about her cousin. She was preoccupied thinking about the events of the day.

Till this morning, She has noone to call as her own from her parents side. It's not that she didn't consider usha mausi as her own. The equation she share with usha mausi is totally different and she don't want to define it. Usha mausi is no less than a mother for her.

And now everything has changed in a minute. She glanced at the photograph of her Aaba. She lost him in a minute. She became her aaba's daughter to virat sir's wi... zimmedari in a minute. Life is really unpredictable. Noone knows what will happen in a minute.

Her mobile buzzed breaking her chain of thoughts. It was a message in the college WhatsApp group . "The Semester results has been published in college website."

Without wasting another second, she checked her results. And yes...her name was on the top. She topped the exams. Sai squealed in happiness. This day is just getting better and better. While running towards aai's room to share the good news,she bumped into virat. 

Before she could fall down, virat held her hand and pulled her towards himself in order to protect her.

"Slow down Gadcharoli super fast express," he whispered in her ear which made her shiver. "I didn't know that you missed me so much that you couldn't wait till I come to our room and decided to search for me by running inside the house." He teased further.

Sai flushed hearing his words. As if their proximity was not enough,he decided to tease her and aai feels that her son is innocent.

"I wasn't searching for you," Sai defended herself.. keeping distance between them, "I was looking for Aai"

"As expected," virat muttered under his breath.

"What did you say?" Sai asked.

"Nothing. Why are you running like that? Did you saw a lizard in our room?"

"No. My exam results are out. And guess what I topped." Sai jumped in happiness.

Virat's face lit up on hearing that and seeing sai jumping up and down in happiness.

"Wow! I am so proud of you sai," Virat said, "Ask me anything you want. I will buy it for you."

Sai thought for sometime. "Virat sir,I don't want anything like right now. Let's do one thing. Keep it as my blank gift. I will ask whenever I need something."

"Ok! As you wish", virat said, "And I will bring your favorite candy floss tomorrow while I return."

"Wow! Thank you so much Virat sir," sai almost shouted.

At that point, everyone in the house came out of their rooms and were watching the banter of the couple.

"Congratulations vahini," Mohit wished her. And so did shivani bua and Ashwini aayi.

"Virat, we get it that your wife topped in the exams. That doesn't mean she has the right to wake up all the elders in the house at this hour by shouting." Pakhi who was burning with jealousy taunted both of them. And yet again, she succeeded in ruining their moment.

"Pakhi, It wasn't sai's fault. She was going to aayi's room to share her happiness. I was the one who stopped her in the middle and started a conversation," virat said, "I don't understand why that is a problem. Can't family members let go of their sleep for ten minutes and congratulate sai for what she achieved?  Sharing happiness and sorrows with each other. That's what family does, right? Sai wanted to share her happiness with her family. Why are you making a mountain out of a molehill?"

Everyone present there shocked on listening his words. This is the first time virat raised his voice against ghar-ki-chaheeti bahu Patralekha. Before Pakhi could say another word, virat stopped her by showing his hand. "You will tell something now and in return I will tell something and it will become a dragfest. At the end, everyone will blame sai. And I don't want that to happen."

Sai watched him with wide eyes. She watched him standing up for her against his family many times.. like when kaku didn't want her to study, when kaku & co. taunted them for coming home late.. but this was different...very different. He actually raised his voice against pakhi didi for her.

Without giving another chance for anyone to speak,virat turned towards sai. They both stared each other for a moment. Without speaking another word, virat moved towards his room and sai followed him leaving everyone else behind and wondering what else miracles this night has is in store for her.

So that's it for the part 2 guys. Please share you thoughts on this. I will update part 3 next week.

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 3 years ago
Odd-ball thumbnail

Tagging few people. Sorry if I missed anyone. 

raji02 thumbnail

virat shouting on pakhi is the best part of the update.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sil khush kardiya. please continue soon.❀️❀️❀️

Odd-ball thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

virat shouting on pakhi is the best part of the update.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sil khush kardiya. please continue soon.❀️❀️❀️

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that's my favourite part too. Expect an update next Friday. 

Read between the lines.. virat indirectly told sai that chhavan's are her family..vaada boy got jealous because sai called Arjun her family in less than a minute..more sairat moments in next updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you❀️❀️❀️

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 3 years ago
Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sachi Mei yaar, pakhi didi ka naam padathe hi ... Hamara face se smile gayab hojatha hai... But it came back when virat shouted her.... I really liked that he mentioned everyone will blame everyone and I don't want that

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sai as always topped !!😁 loved the way Virat teased her.. I wish something like this happen in serial...Loved the update  Thank u for this!!😍😍 Hope to get the next one soonπŸ’œ

Odd-ball thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Sachi Mei yaar, pakhi didi ka naam padathe hi ... Hamara face se smile gayab hojatha hai... But it came back when virat shouted her.... I really liked that he mentioned everyone will blame everyone and I don't want that

Thank you so much..I really want something like this to happen in the show..but I know that I am dreaming...😡

Next part will be on next Friday.