Where is everyone....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Where is everyone....
Today also no one come....
Nowadays I am only useless here😂😂😂😂
What should I do now...
Manasa you should not tell to write stories.... 😂
Shivi today I also got warning... 😂
No one is here....
I am going to read old FF of rosid....
Ok bye for now...
Well come if anyone come....
Good evening all....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Nowadays I am only useless here😂😂😂😂
And I'm being the opposite of it😆
Super busy!
Finally, our Management Fest is done
I have used WhatsApp in the last few days more than I have ever used since I've installed it All thanks to the Fest!🤪
As it's a virtual event we had to coordinate with all through WhatsApp
Well, I'm done with it, though a little work is left. It will be done by tomorrow.
But, I doubt if I can be active from tomorrow as I will be busy with my brother's wedding preparations and all. So, lets see😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Finally, our Management Fest is done
I have used WhatsApp in the last few days more than I have ever used since I've installed it All thanks to the Fest!🤪
As it's a virtual event we had to coordinate with all through WhatsApp
Well, I'm done with it, though a little work is left. It will be done by tomorrow.
But, I doubt if I can be active from tomorrow as I will be busy with my brother's wedding preparations and all. So, lets see😆
Ok... Well wait for you coming here...
Tell your brother that happy wedding....