My 2 cents(mar 26): ajao saray

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Salam and hi.

If anyone ask me the most balanced episode in terms of storyline to me, i can easily name this episode.

It started with thr ride and i must say thats the most casual ride of any itv couple i have seen. Warna to awkwardness mn hi nikal jati hai😂

I loved the dialogues, ride and even topics they discuss😂..

" Sir mat bulaye na" 😂🤣

Same way, i loved smiling shaan, their convo, topics and especially shaki discussion. Astha to pehchan gayi but shaan knows his son better and his dialogues were apt  of them!

Devilok tension was enjoyable.

In short, loved both couples🤣

P s: sirf 1 reema hi chalak hai🤣...

Shaurya....dont promise bhaeee🙈

P s.s: i expected sleeping beauty scene today😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Haan.. Kal when he comes back, Anokhi will be asleep and we can expect some ghooring session then... 

What I loved most was Astha-Shaan's conversations about ShaKhi! As much as I want to see ShaKhi fall for each other, it has to be little more natural... Shaurya requesting her to not call him sir and yet wondering why.. Is beyond my understanding... Bhai itne stupid ho kya? 😆

Basically past 2 weeks was just to transition them from I hate you to let's be friends mode... Now they will move to falling in love😆 how I wish it was just Shaurya first... 

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Haan.. Kal when he comes back, Anokhi will be asleep and we can expect some ghooring session then... 

What I loved most was Astha-Shaan's conversations about ShaKhi! As much as I want to see ShaKhi fall for each other, it has to be little more natural... Shaurya requesting her to not call him sir and yet wondering why.. Is beyond my understanding... Bhai itne stupid ho kya? 😆

Basically past 2 weeks was just to transition them from I hate you to let's be friends mode... Now they will move to falling in love😆 how I wish it was just Shaurya first... 

I also wanted shaurya to fall first and anokhi being oblivious 🤣 Next level maza aata 😆

attiya1.3 thumbnail

My favorite was shaan astha too😂

Pata sab hai but accept karna mushkil hai😂

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wamavasant

I also wanted shaurya to fall first and anokhi being oblivious 🤣 Next level maza aata 😆

Kyun CVs ne dhoka diya😭 imagine if this is what SS can do out of guilt for Anokhi.... Limits he can cross out of love... 

attiya1.3 thumbnail

Kyun CVs ne dhoka diya😭 imagine if this is what SS can do out of guilt for Anokhi.... Limits he can cross out of love... 

Mujhy to do o side aag dekh kar maza arha😂

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Loved Dad and Son with their would be girlfriends. Astha is such a cute Mom❤️

Rhea_m thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Salam and hi.

If anyone ask me the most balanced episode in terms of storyline to me, i can easily name this episode.

It started with thr ride and i must say thats the most casual ride of any itv couple i have seen. Warna to awkwardness mn hi nikal jati hai😂

I loved the dialogues, ride and even topics they discuss😂..

" Sir mat bulaye na" 😂🤣

Same way, i loved smiling shaan, their convo, topics and especially shaki discussion. Astha to pehchan gayi but shaan knows his son better and his dialogues were apt  of them!

Devilok tension was enjoyable.

In short, loved both couples🤣

P s: sirf 1 reema hi chalak hai🤣...

Shaurya....dont promise bhaeee🙈

P s.s: i expected sleeping beauty scene today😔

Aaj to couples day out epi tha dono apni apni bandi ke saath busy😛 r Devi ka dinner waste. Shaurya ki feelings ko leke har kisi ko shak hai😂 Reema ko bhi samajh gaya bas in dono ko hi samajh nhi aa raha🤦. 

About precap yeh writers ka lolipop hai har Saturday cute sa epi dete hai😆. Yeh Devi paaka shaadi ka proposal rakhne wali hai.

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Precap is really bad. Devi was looking like Devil kab khun mang legi pata nahi. 

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Episode was like a build up.. with shaurya anokhi trying to bond but everytime he gets rude he says sorry ..he should not say sorry all the time anokhi is right. Shaurya offering food protein bar 😆 After complaining sab akele khaah gaye isse pucha bhi nahi.

Aastha knows shaurya likes anokhi even she said anokhi likes him.. but not aware of it...only a mother could understand what there children is hiding. 

Anokhi gave a new name to shaurya PS 😆

Ek ek karne saab ko pata chal raha hai shaurya likes anokhi..reema thank you for telling anokhi that shaurya likes her. 

Devi play game again 😡 and no acp in today episode 🥳